Tuesday, January 08, 2013

SNSD

I'm so caught up with one song lately which is SNSD - I got a boy!

       

I first came across this dance teaser around new year period and i'm like O.O! Damn awesome! All the dance moves using their abs and hips area is just so nice! I think this is their first dance which i really feel there's a punch in their dance steps! Its defintely not easy to make those moves and i'm loving their curves haha! Now i know why they took quite a long break from their last album. Btw i only start noticing them from their last album "the boys". Till date i'm still using it as my wake up ring tone. lazy to change hehe!

I think my most favourite curves are from jessica, hyo yeon and yoona! Killer curves they have! Not saying the rest are not good okay? :)

Come to think of it this music video is really different style from their previous winter style mv.


And the full version of i got a boy mv below!


Very big difference right? so much more punch and energy in their latest MV! :) And i'm admiring their curves every time i watch this mv lol! When will i ever achieve that???!!

I'm going to go for free company measurement of visceral fats before lunch time tml! So kan cheong and is my  first time! In short visceral fats are those unhealthy fats la that wrap around your organs! Substanceous fats are those underneath your skin and keep you warmth when needed! :)! So curious to know about my results after my so many months of hardwork lol! Shall update here again with my results i guess? :)

No comments :

Post a Comment