Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rainbow Mochi - Woven Chain Bracelet

Rainbow Mochi is back after a short hiatus.

This time they are back with customized handmade woven chain bracelet and at a very affordable price whereby you cant find it elsewhere :)

So you must be wondering how does it look like or how to order and such..so here it goes...

You get to choose silver or gold chain and also 3 colours you would like to mix and match to your desired colours for only $10.90.

Below is the wide range of colours you can choose for your bracelet!


So spoilt for choice right? I had a long time thinking about the combination that i want for my bracelet! But fret not, if you got many ideas in mind, u can get more than 1 and its cheaper that way! Defintely worth it :) Gather your gfs to buy together or buy for your best friends this valentines' day!


  And so this is my requested colours for my woven chain bracelet! sweet pink with pastel yellow :). This bracelet is so me~ haha! I'm going to wear it for my cny! :)

Some other customize request by the customers of rainbow mochi as below:
So pretty~

This bracelet is so cny-ish~ haha!

Visit Rainbow Mochi now to get your customized woven chain braclet. They are also having a storewide 40% off for their past collection so what are you waiting for? Head on there now! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment