Monday, February 04, 2013

Eternity Loft

Around last week or so, I still cant find a dress for my bestie wedding and got really panic! Its not like i have not start to source/buy the dress but more of cant seem to find the right dress lol. I just have the feeling that the dress is not good enough.
So i decided to email Eternity Loft. When i'm having a hard time looking for dresses, i tend to email wendy(the owner) to ask whether do they the type of dress that i'm finding and i usually goes like this "do you have any blue dress suitable for wedding dinner?" or "do you have any red/pink dress for cny??"

In short i'm always bugging wendy. Sometimes i do feel bad cause not everytime i will buy from her BUT the next time i return to ask her, she will still entertain me. Thats what i call good customer service. :)

During my xmas post few entries back, i was wearing the Suzy Crotchet Lace Dress in Deep Plum from their xmas collection. Totally in love with it so i decide to write it on my blog that its from Eternity Loft. When Wendy finished helping me with my blue dress, I told her that i did a small advertisment on my blog for Eternity Loft.

To add on, i told wendy  "Because of the ZR saga, some customers stop supporting Eternity Loft and swear not to buy any dress that ZR wore. Feel free to share my link on your page  to show that there's still customers supporting Eternity Loft, be it whatever saga that happened because what matter most is the dress that Eternity Loft bring to everyone rather than the model who model for it."


:)

I'll continue to support Eternity Loft as they are the one who really have 10/10 customer service. Seriously because of the ZR saga and they got hit so deeply, i really feel sad. But i'm glad they are picking themselves up and i guarantee you there's many nice pieces coming up! 

One of which is the blue dress which i wore to my bestie wedding! 

Renee Ruche Dress in Blue :)

It also comes in cream and lilac if i'm not wrong. Its not launched yet but they are selling. Email to ask.eternityloft@gmail.com to enquire now! To view more pictures of me in this dress click here! :)

FYI: I'm not paid to do anything for Eternity Loft and everything is on m own accord because Eternity Loft is the blogshop with the best customer service that i ever met for the past 2 years! :)
I look forward to more beautiful pieces from them!

2 comments :

  1. Agreed! EternityLoft's pieces have always been very comfortable and well-made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) they have some nice upcoming pieces. looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete