Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Chinese New Year 2013!

1 week before CNY, i went over to boy's house to deliver some cny goodies to his mum.The usuals like ba kwa, cookies and also pineapple tarts which lester made! I ordered 3 bottles from him, 1 traditional 'open' type and 2 'close' type.

The traditional 'open' type i requested him to put less pineapple tart for me cause boy dont like too sweet one. actually i also dont really like too sweet for health sake! End up i think its really less sweet! :) Lester and his sister actually sold 100 bottles of pineapples tart this cny! Super huat!! But i must say their pineapple tarts are really nice and he sell the tarts to me at friendship price haha!



Cny Eve Eve - Boy's side renuion dinner

Headed down to tampiness for renuion. The usual location as every other year but this time they had luo hei + Neo Garden catering. When i saw the eclair, it reminded me of the elcair i ate at esther's house on her wedding day and yup its from Neo garden! haha! I ate food from this caterer twice in less than a week. But i must say the elcair is really yummy :)

With boy's family and boy's grandma.

That day Boy help me take some OOTD shots to participate in Hollyhoque instagram competition for fun haha. 



#OOTD: Celestial Sweetheart Dress in Wine Red from Hollyhoque

Wanted to wear Danity Lace and Pleats Dress in white/wine red for the renuion dinner at boy's side but the zip is just too hard to be zip up -_-". I ended up pulling the whole zip out! Kan cheong that early morning but heng i got backup lol. The celestial sweetheart dress is love at first sight! Super thick material and easy to match :) And at least the zip is functioning well. Thanks karen for helping me buy and then indicate the delivery to my address. I'm always not at home when blogshop launch.

Because this year lucky colour for dragon is RED, so i'm in all RED for this cny haha! I was thinking do i need to be red all the way till the next zodiac year? Anyway even before i know my lucky colour, I've already decide to wear red for this year cny instead of my usual pink. So much of a coincidence. 

Btw boy's mum say i slim down liao! :)
Hong baos collected from boy's side. 

Got to cherish the days of collecting hong baos because it wont be long till i'm the one giving instead of receving! 

Eve of CNY - Renuion at my side! 

 

Exercise lesson in the morning, came home lunch, pack room bathe and off to renuion dinner at Jurong Point - Pu Tien. My family decide not to have steamboat this year so my mum wont be so busy and no need prepare so much stuff.

These 2 snakes were put up by boy and me haha!

Oh ya the renuion dinner was treated by my brother. He booked the 6:20pm slot but we went early thanks to my kan cheong father.


With my mum :)

With my dad and mum! This shot remind me of my graduation photo taken with them.

#OOTD - Stella Maxi Dress in Wine Red from TheFridayBest

A flattering maxi dress from them. The contrast of the colours of the dress caught my attention first. They have it in nude pink but i prefer the red one haha!

Time to luo hei with my family!

Family photo of the renuion dinner :) Am glad that everyone turns up and we have a great dinner though the food was of acceptable standard only 

CNY Day 1 - Visiting day!

Mum cooked simple lunch for us before we go visiting :)

I love steam ba kwa and i dont like to eat 1 whole slice of bak kwa by itself. hehe. mum knows it :)

The when we want to leave house to visit my paternal grandma, it RAINS! -_-". Boy was around so at least got someone to hold the umbrella all the way :X

Look of the day. Am loving my hair colour and thanks to redken shampoo my colour dont fade off so fast. phew!

And I forgot to mention the eyelinear I'm using is recommended by jennifer. It really does not smudge! I've tried serveral brands like canmake, maybelline but all of them smudge cause of my oily eyelids. The eyelinear she recommended me is Clio Professional Water Proof  Brush Linear. Those who have oily eyelids and and having problem with their eyelinear which smudge, try this! Its amazing! haha!

 I accidentally bought the brown one instead of the black one but i think its the same la. Too tired after work that day just grab and go haha. It comes with a free mascara btw. Have tried it and does not smudge too.

Visited my maternal side relatives after my paternal side. My cousin called me and ask me when are we reaching cause the young ones want to play with us! lol. They really guai guai sit down there wait for us haha! They even tell us "1 year only 1 time and why your late??" I dont know how to reply lor, kids nowadays are so smart and demanding. Very hard to bluff them one.

All my niece and nephews. First time seeing my new born niece haha! Another dragon baby and she cry like mad when we pull her apart from her mother.

Chaotic scene when we want to take photo with our next generation lol.

 Bro gf, bro, mum, me and boy!

Catch up quite a bit with my biao ge and biao jie before boy and i head off to JP for our movie - journey to the west. Seriously the movie, even though xiao zhu act in it, but i think the story plot is just too lame! Ah boys to men is so much nicer :)

Red hair, red dress. HUAT MAX AH!

#OOTD - Kate Pintuck Dress from FaireBelle  

Super love this dress because i think the black band at the waist area makes one waist look so much slimmer! Btw is not a elastic band haha. Its a zip dress. This pretty  piece is of good quality chiffon and i love the fact that one need not wear any necklace to go along with it because of the crotchet neckline :) Simple yet elegant. The bridesmaid dress for Esther's wedding is also from Fairebelle!
My relatives tell me i slim down when they saw me this cny! lol. Hopefully i maintain la! I have to and must to for wedding photoshoot :) Though i haven start planning anything but i know the fist thing for every wedding is to look good. as simple as that!

CNY Day 2 - Site Visting!

Travelled all the way down to seng kang and by the time we reached there is late afternoon le. I was feeling a little hungry so we had toast box for tea break! hehe.

The variety at the toast box is not as much as the JP branch because it does not have chocolate toast!

A wake-up call to me to cherish whatever i have now :)

This post more or less concludes my CNY long holidays and i'll be back updating my valentine's day and also luo hei with colleagues! Would be heading to the Natas Fair this weekend! *winks*

No comments :

Post a Comment