Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dinner Gatherings, Nana & Esther 25th Birthday Celebration

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! How's your new year so far? Mine have been great so far and i hope everything goes well for everyone in the snake year~

Goodbye dragon year! Though is my year but i'm not at all happy about it cause its fan tai sui year and there's nth to be happy about cause confirm suay all the way for 1 whole year! Oh and it means i completed 2 zodiac cycles, i feel so god damn old.

Met up with my poly mates few weeks back at cck and we had pizzahut for dinner. Its been awhile since i met all of them, usually i only meet li hua, shirley and not forgetting qian during exercise lesson :).

Group shot in 2013.

And why this pose? We were trying to mimic the photo as shown below that was taken in 2006! 7 years ago.

It's amazing how everyone managed to find a space to fit in so nicely plus there wasnt any front camera device at that time. The photo was taken with a normal digital camera lol. Oh yea try to spot me, you would have thought i went for plastic surgery or what. -_-". 我自己都觉得我那时候见不得人!

I went with esther to FIVE Izakaya Bar at raffles place more than half year ago and i realise i didnt update it in my fb or here.

They are well known for their cheep beers and also yummy burgers :)

I think my drink costs me around 10 bucks lol. Super worth it :)

:)

I think that was my last drinking session with her or should i say with anyone else. Ever since i start to diet, i've cut down on drinking. The last time i drink max probably was when i was in KL then i tell myself not to drink anymore for healthy sake la! lol. Nevertheless i'll still drink on and off when attending weddings.

24th January 2012 - Thursday

A meet up with the gang to celebrate nana and esther birthday :) This time round is without yy :( she never fail to attend any of our birthday celebration just that she's in aussie now.

We celebrated nana and esther birthday at Jurong Point Pizza Hut.

We ordered the CNY promotion pizza. The cheese at the crust is oozing out. Yummylicious~ Overall the cny pizza is acceptable :)

A shot before esther came. I'm wearing the diamond cutout partyfrock from Hollyhoque. Hence explains the 2 holes at my waist area hehe.

Esther came just in time before the waitress left. :)
Another cake baked by jason and claire. Claire got jason to redo the outer decoration cause she think the previous one too chui. I think the previous one look okay le! Look machiam like marcon lol. End up she got jason to scrape it off and redo it to this rose patterns. Same as the one they did for me last year :)


This pose is nana's idea. turn out they looked quite cute right? :)

happy them!

12 years and counting..



Strawberry cheese cake with white chocolate in the middle. First time we had a cake of such combination, strawberry is esther favourite, cheesecake is nana's favourite, hence the fusion of both. lol. It was awesoooomeeeee.

A random shot of esther and me with the bolsters lol. she never buy la only i buy lol. They accompanied me to ntuc to get it after our dinner :)

I'm going out to celebrate my valentines' day tonight. Happy valentines' day in advance to everyone :)

No comments :

Post a Comment