Monday, February 18, 2013

Heath Screening

Remember i mentioned i'm going to take a free measurement of visceral fats in my company in January. 

Anyway the machine is quite amazing! I've no idea how one person can just get his/her fats measured by standing there and holding on to a metal bar infront of you. Though we soon find out that the company who came to do this free measurement for us is from some MLM company that sells supplements for weight loss, i'm glad once they see my results they asked me to maintain and exercise more. 

Below is the readings from the measurement.


Anyway the readings just mean i got to exercise more to increase my muscle skeletal % and also down my body fat % a little more. Not yet perfect! 

I'm going to pin this paper up somewhere in my room to remind myself to at least MAINTAIN though i'm 1kg lesser than the readings on the paper. Took this on January 9th and now is mid feb and cny is over, i'm glad my weight never bounce back. 

Thanks to the workload which caused me to OT a little on last thur and fri, when i reached home its too late to go for a run plus its raining cats and dogs everyday. Can my Mr Sun please come back? I miss you.

No comments :

Post a Comment