Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Sentosa Marine Life Park

 Dec 17th 2012 - Happy Birthday Boy!
Took leave to celebrate boy's birthday and since it was on a monday which means long weekend for me :) Went to get a birthday cake for him the day before and have been thinking to DIY it for him since i never did it before for him (I always diy with my friends for other friends birthday lol). 

HAHA i know the cake looks funny but i purposely bought 3 macrons and add on to it cause its my favourite! hehe. Oh ya just nice xmas is around the corner hence they got many deco to choose from to 'zhen' your cake so that i no need to think of what to draw. Just put those deco on it and it looks chio liao!

And so on boy's birthday, we decided to spend the day on sentosa marine life park aquarium! Have been wanting to go there since the day we know sentosa going to build it. We should have bought the tickets online before going down cause there was a longgggg queue for the tickets and heard from the sales personnel that one have to queue to get in also cause they dont want too many people in the aquarium at a time. I guess its cause of the school holidays hence its was so crowded.



OOTD - Couple shirt with boy from giodarno, Red skirt from cotton on :) I even got myself the same skirt but is navy blue with floral one! I got it super last minute! Super hard to match a t-shirt with something that look not so casual. I mean ya i can just go there with t-shirt and shorts but i feel i will look damn lok cok
-_-". Somemore is t-shirt not a nice top or what. Oh ya bought this t-shirt because its damn cute and its boy and my favourite animal - penguin. hehe.

Our tickets. Oh and thats my xmas nails by beauty bar - jurong point :)

Waiting to go in. I was in my curry pok hair style that day cause i just bth my fringe liao. Drew my brows that day too :)


almost reaching~and look at the crowd!

The entrance with travelator. Same concept as underwater world but its only for a short distance.

The birthday boy :)


Boy took a lot of video that day while i'm in charge of taking photos.

Small stingray.

Seahorses!


Chio fish but i dont know whats that.

Starfish for us to touch. Its my first time touching it. Boy said he touch it before. Actually is nth scary la. It's skin feel dry and a bit like rock. Just a smoother surface rock.

Beautiful~

Man on stilts.

Emo fish emo-ing at one corner. Okay la maybe sleeping haha.

I do miss my long hair.

Mangrove swamp.


my penguin taking a breather out from my bag. haha. I bought my penguin toy out with us since boy and i were wearing the penguin t-shirt. :)

So bluey~

Alaska Crab! YUMMY! I had a lot of this when i went todai to celebrate anniversary with boy last year. :)

I dont know what's this too.

My favourite attraction is the jelly fish. There's super a lot of jelly fish at marine life park. all super cute can!   Especially when they bang onto the wall then they will swim back lol.


Boy has been saying next time our house must rear jelly fish cause its too cute. lol

Finally reach the main highlight of the trip. The super big aquarium!! And look at that gigantic stingray!


:)

After the viewing gallery, there's still some more exhibiton for you to continue your journey. But once u done exploring the other fishes, you can just go back to the viewing gallery to rest and enjoy looking at the fishes swim around in the ultimate big aquarium. There's sandbag for you to lie down and enjoy looking at school of fishes swimming around.



This does look like the one we often see in market.

Lobsters!

Pink fishes! My fav :)

Chio blue fishes!

Nemo spotted~ Just keep swimming, just keep swimming :)

Sea urchin! Freakingly cute eyes they have!

Eel

This fish look like usopp from one piece with his long nose lol.

And this grumpy fish look like kwang soo from running man hahaha!

stingrays of a cuter size compare to the giant stingray in the aquarium lol. 

Photo with boy and me at the viewing gallery before we get out.

Sharks bidding us bye bye on our way out.

even more sharks behind! 

ahh i do miss my long hair haha! But its okay cause i tend to drop more hair when my hair is super long thanks to all the dead ends.

I'll go back there again for the Adventure Cove Waterpark! Looking super forward~ snorkeling! 

And so this ends my birthday celebration for boy's birthday. We had dinner at marche in vivocity thereafter before we call it a day. :)

More info of sentosa marine life park can be found here.

No comments :

Post a Comment