Saturday, January 05, 2013

Birthday Celebration with Friends at Mu Parlour

Nov 3rd - Birthday Celebration with Friends at Mu Parlour

Celebrated my birthday with besties at Mu Parlour the day before my birthday :) I'm glad that all of them turned up and it was a sat, so at least we can slowly make our way home after the dinner without fearing of cant wake up the next day since no work! hehe!


Mu Parlour serves mainly burger and their garlic fries! Their desserts are also well known! Got to know this place from faire belle photoshoot actually and find it very cosy! Since they have good reviews from ladyironchef so i guess its safe to give it a try. The burger and fries is defintely filling and worth it! Shall go back there to try dessert one day or maybe one day after my facial/ipl ession at holland v? :) I'm always hanging around that area haha! check out their fb page here to see their menu! :)

Group shot before we start to eat! hungry max!

Time for the cake baked by claire and jason! :). And yes last year i did have a cake baked by them too! that time was red velvet! To be honest i didnt really know what red velvet taste like till my last year birthday. Ever since then i fell in love with red velvet cause i think its not as sweet as normal chocolate and not that bitter like dark chocolate. Anyway if you clicked on the link to see the last year birthday celebration post, you'll notice everyone looks different! omg its just 1 year only! haha!

This time the cake is cookies and cream! Claire did asked me what flavour i wished to have! :) and of cause it must be pink!


pretty cake! :)

Nana got us to take photo with her note and is a very awkward looking photo lol. but nevertheless its still a group photo! :) impt! lol.

Me and the lovely cake!

Why is my boy arm-chioing? hmmm..

Much better! :)

yea time to have the cake!

3 tier cake this time! last year i think it was 4 or 5! cant really remember! Claire was kind enough to provide me containers to bring home the leftover for my family to eat! :)

Polaroids photo taking time! Thanks esther for sponsoring hehe!



With my love! :)


Best friends for life! Thanks for taking time out to celebrate for me despite everyone busy schedule! :)

Reached home and mum told me that brother bought present for me! Glad that he still remember lol. 我这个妹妹没有白当了! Everytime i go overseas or short trip i will never fail to get something for him okay! :) Me usually get clothes for him cause he's even more hiao than me! lol. okay maybe we are on par!
rilakkuma pillow and the note pad!
I'm using it now as my pillow hehe! comfortable! Better than the memory pillow which always gives me neck pain lol. I dont see why is it called memory pillow in the first place. -_-". Not like after i sleep le it gives me better memory! It's still the same what!

Enough of my ranting, Thanks kor for the pillow and note pad! :)

Mu Parlour
16A Lorong Mambong Singapore 277677

No comments :

Post a Comment