Sunday, March 23, 2014

7 Inch Square Pizza @ IMM, Saboten Express @ IMM

It was yet another weekend that we have to go do some surveying/sourcing for items for our new house. Nowadays our weekends are all about these! Tiring as it may sounds, but  it's once in a life time experience. The passion might not be there if you buy the 2nd flat. 

So we have come to learn to enjoy it because we have learned many new things. Those stuffs that we would never come across at work or in school. 


My #OOTD that day. A old top from My Glamour Place which I wore during this year CNY. :) 

We headed to Furniture Mall and also IMM since they are nearby to take a look at furniture/lightnings and other essentials. We had to confirm some measurements since some measurements weren't recorded down when we buy it that time. 

We had our tea break after walking for a few hours. We decided to try out 7 inch pizza @ IMM. We were actually looking for drinks and some small bites and then we come across this. There was really lots of flavours for the pizza and we had a hard time choosing it. At the end of it, we chose to try the Sambal Prawn flavour pizza

The packaging. As the name suggests, all their pizza are 7".


It looks really cute with a pawn on each piece. If I'm not wrong, it costs around $5 for each pizza. Btw, their pizzas are all thin crusts so fret not that you will feel too full after eating it. They have slice it nicely so it serves as a good to go snack. 

The sambal prawn flavour is actually so-so. Perhaps, pziza still taste better when it's in Hawaiian flavor? haha! 

7 Inch Square Pizza
 IMM Mall, 2 Jurong East St 21, #01-K07

We wanted to go IKEA but it was pretty late after we shopped finish and have a tea break at IMM. We actually bought something heavy from IMM so we didn't wish to drag the whole thing to IKEA. 

We settled our dinner after walking around for a short while at Saboten Express. The queue was slowly forming. The other time I came to IMM with my parents, I've already spotted this shop. It's selling my favourite Japanese curry and I have the chance to try it that day. hehe! 





Both of us ordered the Loin Katsu Curry Set. It costs $16.90 per set. 


It comes with pretty lots of things. The salad and dessert was really good. The salad was mixed with Japanese sesame salad dressing (At the top right hand corner which you have to pour into your salad yourself.. My favorite salad dressing of all times! 


Honestly speaking, I don't really like the meat. Cause it's quite fatty. haha! I would prefer my katsu to be more lean instead. Though I must say the meat is really juicy and crispy on the outisde, but it will be better with less fatty meat :) I ended up scrapping off all the fatty parts.

I shall attempt to cook my own pork katsu curry don in the near future! :) But I've no idea where to find the katsu yet but it would be great if I master it.

Saboten Express 
 IMM Mall, 2 Jurong East St 21 #01-19

No comments :

Post a Comment