Monday, March 10, 2014

별에서 온 그대/ My Love from the Star / You Who Came from the Stars

Over the past one week, I'm so caught up with the show: 별에서 온 그대/My Love from the Star / You Who Came from the Stars. I finally completed watching it over the weekends. It's been months since I can enjoy catching up on my shows on a weekends! Doing nothing the whole day except to load shows lol! Defintely something to rejoice about. :):)


The last show that I went crazy was Triumph in the Skies II. a Hong Kong Drama. I can't believe that I went crazy over drama again because as I grow older, I start to find those tragic love story not my genre anymore. Not to mention, those draggy crying show too.

Most of the time, I realise I didn't watched finish all the episodes of a drama unless the particular drama is worth watching. #signsofageing I used to watch shows that are draggy/emo max in the past. #fact

Anyway if you are wondering what's the storyline, it's actually about an alien who landed on earth 400 years back, he saved one little girl at that point and the girl died cause of him. 388 years later, the exact same looking girl appeared again and she almost died in a car accident. He went to save her again. Fast forward 12 years later, which is the year the alien supposed to leave earth and go back to his planet, he came to know the girl who he saved 12 years ago, is staying next door to him. And they eventually develop feelings for each other but it's time for the alien to go back to his planet..

Okay I shall not spoil your story. You go watch yourself haha! I think my synopsis is not bad lol!

The female lead in the show is Jun Ji-Hyun, also known as Cheon Song Yi in the show. She acted in My Sassy Girl before. I didn't recognize her only until my colleague tell me. I love that movie a lot too because it made me laugh and cry so hard. It's a old school all time favourite movie!

Source: Nemopan

Love this photo of her!

I do think her sacrifices is really really huge in the show because she ugly-fiied herself max max! All the crazy and stupid things she did make me laugh so hard. I think people will think I suffered from split personality last weekend, one moment I'm laughing and next moment I'm tearing. -_-". 

Source: Facebook

One of the scenes whereby my tears just drop. Go watch it and you will know why!

The male lead in the show is Kim Soo-Hyun, also known as Do Min Joon in the show. Frankly speaking, I didnt even see or hear about him before though he appear on Running Man not too long ago.I didn't really notice him in Running Man and the best part is, I was surprised he got such a perfect body hidden below his clothes hahaha!

His body doesn't really match his face (Maybe it's in the show only because he dress up really decently), no offence to his fans out there. But I guess nowadays all the korean stars have to had such a body. It's like a criteria to be famous anyway. So it's like gym gym gym and no fatty food for them. Oh and he's same age as me! #majordiscovery

Source: Yahoo SG

Some of my favourite scenes from this show..



Source: Duitang

Source: Facebook

I'm so going to do this with Derp when I go Korea hahaha! And Derp agreed to it :)

Ending of with my favourite quote in the show, cause I think it's damn true.

"'Goodbye' is something you say in advance. When the end really comes, you can't say things like 'goodbye'" -Do Min Joon-

No comments :

Post a Comment