Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Outfits Reviews

My first outfit review after nearly 2 months or more than that. This shows that I've not been buying much, self controlled achieved hahahaha! But I know at times I'll still pampered myself so as to ease my brain from all the renovation stuffs. I know you must be thinking what a way to relieve my stress haha! 

1) Flap Detailing Spaghetti Dress from Hollyhoque


Nth special to talk about, love how simple it is. Didn't do a review of this dress on BOS. Other than the dress is a little too short for me (shorts is defintely needed), other than that it's really fine. Probably good for a beach getaway with your bikini and shorts inside :)



Got it during their flash sales! And it costs me total of $25 hehe!  More reviews up here

3) Carey Floral Dress from Gingerbelle 


I'm so into prints nowadays so everything below is nth but prints. I've actually wore it quite a few time but this is a nicer #OOTD of it. Took it when I went down to my new house :) Love the quality too and the review are up here!


4) Richelle Romper from Love Bonito


Needless to say, a flatering max romper. It's super comfy too but sad to say, the outer layer shrunk after first wash. It's been complain by quite a lot of customers. It happen to me too! I might need to alter it if not the inner lining will be showing out and it will be so ugly, Review up here.

4) Etsy Dress from My Glamour Place


I just received it last week. Love the prints but the PTP is too big for me. Hence, I let it go the next day I got it. No idea if backorder will open soon, but if you are interested you can read the review here.

Oh and nowadays MGP dresses doesn't really suit me cause of their wider ptp cutting compared to other blogshops' clothes. I've been having such problems since their CNY collection. 

4) Eden Garden Frock from My Glamour Place


Last but not least, my latest loot from fairbelle. Love the prints a lot and wore it out straight after I received it in my mail box. The link for the review is up here! I wrote on my review about another blogshop which sells the exact same dress at a much cheaper price. :)

Alright that's all for now! Till the next review..

No comments :

Post a Comment