Sunday, August 03, 2008

As i said in my pervious post, I'm going to cook.haha.So friday morning i wake up, rot and roll around awhile before preparing myself to go JP.So went NTUC to get those ingredients.I even have to call shir and li hua where to get those stuff cuz i really not sure the location of it.=X.Li hua even told mi if got this module she sure get distinction.-_-'.I only go NTUC to buy tibits as for where's the location of the others i really know nuts about it.=X.

Went home pluck prawns then go sleep wake up to cut garlic and remove chilli seeds.remove till that night my whole hand feel damn hot.zzz!

Around 6 plus start to cook with the help of my mum.7 plus my boy came.Just feel like husband reaching home from work then wife is cooking.lol.He went to fix the hamster cage first.I forgot to buy some hamster stuff when i go out in the morning so ask him to buy it.=X.

My prawn agolio~.Overall can only say need to add more salt and garlic.=X.My boy finish it all and i share it with my mum.cuz i think i cook too much le.-_-".the prawn was nice~.next time must buy more prawns le.=).

Sat, ordered pizza for lunch.As i was too lazy to get out of the house and in the morning i forgot to call boy to wake up to go buy mac breakfast.=X.i did heard the alarm but just hack care it and went back to sleep.In the mean time he help mi set up private server at my com.Need to trouble shoot many things.And around late noon is finally done~.thanks boy.=).i fall asleep when he's half way fixing it.lolx.=X.

At night played with him and his youngest brother..as i'm the gm..yea~..


My dmg so big..haha..cuz i customized it the way i wan..i spawn any mob i wan..no one cares..lolx..=X..i can have all the cash items etc etc..not like at some private server your dmg big pple say u HACK..-_-"..freaking lame..


oh yea and i able to make my nick the way i wan and i can change it anytime i wan..hahaha..=X..



kz go play my server with bel and boy's youngest bro le.=).
BACK TO SCHOOL TML.SIANZ!!!!!!!!!



But i'm looking forward to the malaysia trip with my boy 2 weeks later.=).

No comments :

Post a Comment