Wednesday, August 27, 2008

yippie! today meet my boy..hehe..

my weekends are gonna be so busy..so there goes my wed afternoon nap..i was busy doing my tutorial..but still got a lot..><.. spend around 1.5 hour to change my hamsters bedding and install another 2 more bathroom for them..super hard to go in la..need to use a lot of force..-_-"..

the 2 of them better know where to do their business now..and not do in on my bathing sand..especially urine on my bathing sand..-_-"..

met my boy today and we finally got our couple watch..=)..at first he say he's looking for a watch for NS..we bought one from those cheap store..end up..the seconds function of it run damn fast..dunno whats wrong with the mecahnisim..-_-"..so i thought of..adidas this watch seems good for those rough action..haha..and is a unisex watch..i just say:" eh let's get one couple watch..u get the black one i get the white one.."..he just reply:" okay =)..."..

we bought the watch from different stores la..lol..cuz one store dun have the white de..1 store dun have the black de..-_-"..and we bought his first..hee..$108 for his..then still give one adidas ball..choose between ball or cap..haha my boy choose the ball key chain..very cute..

then we went another shop for my white one~..haha..the person charge mi $100 wor..=X..discount $8..hehe but no give mi adidas key chain..><..






our watches..=)..

thanks boy for the watch..=))))))))..singapore flyer and ecp next..=))))))...

No comments :

Post a Comment