Thursday, August 07, 2008

I really think that i've returned all the stuff learn in poly back to my lecturers.those profs are teaching at a rocket speed.li hua use japan train to describe it.lol.

Coming monday no school.but i guess it will be used to flash back everything that i've learn in poly since my boy is working.

I make my boy also very stress.lol.once i pass 1 semester i can give him all my notes le for him to study when he after he pop.I already find it hard le even though 6 months never touch book.can't imagine 2 years.><. a rainy night..feel so sleepy now..2 hours lectures tml..and my weekends have arrive..haha..national day is coming but totally no mood for it..or should i say no feeling..think i will even give the parade a miss..rather go out watch movie..=X.

thanks boy for your encouragement..=)..u must also jia you le..your IEM degree also waiting for u..=)..can't wait for u to study the same sch as mi..

No comments :

Post a Comment