Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chicken Wraps, Smoked Salmon Wraps, Jap curry Rice :)

Decide to make wraps for dinner earlier this week. Sometime I just dont know what to ta bao and yet I wish to have something healthy for dinner.

I bought everything that's needed to make wraps from NTUC :)

Ready to eat roasted chicken, president cheddar cheese, wraps, salad veggie and thoousand island sauce.

Toasted the cheese on the wrap first before putting veggies, chicken meat on it. Didn't really put thousand island sauce cause actually is quite nice liao hehe.

Made a total of 5 wraps, 1 for my mum and 4 for boy and me.

Boy did the chopping of chicken up, while I'm in charge of the veggie, toasting of cheese on wrap :)

Dinner is served. The wings and drumlets we ate it seperately.

I went after work on tuesday and it always ended late. Went NTUC to get black pepper smoked salmon(I actually saw it when I buy the roasted chicken that time and tell myself to try smoked salmon wrap next time) to make wraps again.

It tastes as nice too :) Actually it is easier to make than the chicken but more costly. :(. If not I dont mind having it more often.

Few days back, boy and I cooked japan curry for dinner. I've bought the curry cubes quite awhile ago and have been wanting to try cooking it. I bought the medium hot one. Its really yummy!

Boy prepared the carrots, potatoes and onions before i reach home to cook the rice haha.

If I have a air fryer, I would air fry some pork cutlet and use my happycall to make omelette to match with jap curry. Damn shiok! Shall try it next time when i move in to my new house haha!

Btw boy and I went to get the hot curry cubes instead of medium hot. Shall challenge it soon and I can't wait to cook jap curry again :)


The really hot jap curry we try before is from coco ichibanya, really make us sweat and I can't really finish the meal. If you're looking for some real hot jap curry, go try the one at coco ichibanya, if I never remember wrongly is the level 2 curry instead of level 1. The level 2 is really hottttt!

It's been awhile since i cooked my most 拿手 prawn aglio olio,  I will cooked it soon too :). stay tuned.

Btw, I was super fed up with my  blackberry for the whole of last weekend. My blackberry touchpad can scroll but i can't click. I'm thinking of repairing it or just wait for the white ino plus to be launch. But i think sooner or later i confirm need to get ino plus because my blackberry like going to die anytime though i haven't use it for a year yet. -_-". If i repair it, i got to use back my E51 for like 1-2 days while waiting. Tried turning my E51 on and it's still working fine. Nokia phones are really lasting. I shall see how long i can ta han my blackberry.

Follow me @ firstl0ve88 on instagram and formspring me at http://www.formspring.me/firstlove88 if you have any questions :)

No comments :

Post a Comment