Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New Nails Colour, Eyebrow Embroidery @ The Best Beauty

I've set up a new tab on my blog selling brand new or preloved items. Do take a look and if you're interested, email me at jing_xian88@hotmail.com. Price negotiable. Please help me to clear thanks! :) 

I went Jurong Point last weekend to do my nails at Beauty Bar :). I've got classic manicure package from them, I can't really remember how much is costs me but probably 6 times for $100 plus. I can choose to top up if I wished to do gelish nails for occasions or long lasting purposes.

I chose to do classic this time cause I merely want to trim my nails haha. It's getting way too long and sharp. I chose a dark colour this time for my fingers. It's my first time choosing a dark color for my nails and I'm surprise it actually turned out not too bad haha! I got bored with light colours for my nails everytime i do manicure hence decided to try something new.  Guess I didnt make the wrong choice, shall try other dark colours next time again hehe. Like maroon or dark blue. :)

Reddish-Purple Nails. 

I might go back there to do my nails again before I go Taiwan in May hehe. 

Other than getting my nails paint, I pluck up my courage to go for Eyebrow Embriodery! It did came to my mind to get it done before CNY but I'm glad I never do it then because I will look like Crayon Shin-Chan (La Bi Xao Xin) for the whole of CNY. 


.Anyway Eyebrow Embroidery is not Eyebrow Tattoo. Eyebrow tattoo leaves a greenish blue colour after it fades off over the years but not Eyebrow Embroidery. Eyebrow Embroidery only penetrates through the top layer of the skin and that's it. It probably last 2-5 years depends on your skin type. 

Oh and why did I go for Eyebrow Embriodery? Simply because I dont have much eyebrow in the first place, though it can be saved by drawing la but I always think i anyhow draw and at times I will over do it. I did my eyebrows at Best Beauty Centre @ JP since I always get my eyebrows trim at there. Who say little eyebrow no need trimming? haha! 



Picture of me without drawing eyebrow = not visible true eyebrow. Come to think of it my brow without drawing are already better than those whoes eyebrow are not visible true in pictures.


With eyebrown drawn but derp said whenever i draw my eyebrow, i look like jean gray from x-men. 

The process took around 1 hour plus inclusive of applying the numb cream on for around 15 minutes or so. During the whole process it's actually painless. Eeach time she will go from inner to outer for 1 eye and do it repetitive for 3 time to let the colour go in. So by the 3rd time or so it starts to get pain but overall is endurable. No pain thereafter unless u go and touch it. 


My new eyebrow :)
Btw, they shaved off my ends and lifted my whole eyebrow up so as to make my face look slimmer and sharper. woo hoo! She did one side for me first and show me, really got some difference.

They gave me a cream to apply. Btw I can't let water touch my eyebrow for 1 week which makes washing face a chore. I would suggest you to go watsons get the facial sponge before you decide to do eyebrow embriodery. The eyebrow would look particularly dark after you did it and it will fade much more after it flakes.

It's been 4 days and my eyebrow haven start to flake yet. Emo cause I dont want to look like la bi xiao xin! I'm looking forward to see how it looks like after it flake. It's said to look natural and brownish. We shall see. I can't wait to wash my face normally again. Just another few more days :)



Picture of me eyebrow embroidery. Really look weird and dark now.

I'll update again on how my new eyebrow look :) I would also be going back to do a touch up 3 months later . By right it should be 1 month but to let the eyebrow last longer, I can go back at a later time then. Just wondering do I need to go through another 1 week of can't wash face properly days again.

No comments :

Post a Comment