Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nike She Runs Singapore

Nike She Runs Marathon here i come! :)

I've actually registered for it 1 day before the offical release date lol. haha! They actually have a special link for people to register first before offical release. I registered it with karen so that there's like 5 dollar discount each for both of us :).

It's my first ever marathon. Joining at least 1 marathon this year is part of my new year resolution but to find a marathon which starts at a not-so-early timing is hard. So when I realised Nike She Runs is held on a sat and during evening time 5pm, it matched what I wanted lol.

Another run i'm interested in is the pioneer run or jurong lake run. Missed the pionner run last year because I need to be jie mei for hazel's wedding lol. I shall go this year! I scare next year no chance liao cause by then I might have shifted out of Jurong.

 I thought I could start training this weekend but I was down with fever a few days back. 37.9 degrees! Not only fever but backache. I went for a run the day before I caught a fever. I thought it could due to after exercising not enough water or whatsoever, but when I returned to work again, my stomach just dont feel right. I've no appetite, there's sharp pain at my admoinal area and I need the toilet! 

I decided to head back to the doctor today morning again on a saturday to get some pills for it and doctor just concluded that it's gastric flu! oh my! She said the fever and backache came before the gastric flu started.  

Thankfully for the pills, I no longer need to keep going to the toilet and I feel that anytime i will dehydrate. I seriously need my health back and start training for my marathon! Normally i run 2-3 rounds below my house which is 3.6km max. I shall tell myself to run 3-4 rounds nowadays!

For more info click here!

No comments :

Post a Comment