Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lucky Dessert @ JP, BBQ Chicken, Ministry of Food

Derp and I selected our HDB flat last fri! :):). I'll talk more about it in another post and probably everything you need to know about HDB BTO the next time. 

I took a full day leave instead of half day because I doubt I'll have the mood to work somemore it's a friday. 

Just nice Esther was on 2 weeks marriage leave and I remember that hahah! She's the first and probably only one who came into my mind when I was thinking about who's free during a weekday. 

When I'm on way home from flat selection, she told me she need a haircut. After some discussion, I asked her to go chapter 2 to cut her hair since I have free hair cut vouchers. I called to help her booked but my hairstylist is on leave. Sad! I don't really know who to recommend her liao so I just tell the person any hair stylists will do. 

My bestie super good life! I helped her book her hair cut appointment, I helped her pay when she's done lol. Thats what best friend are for i guess? lol.  I met her after her haircut and we went for dessert :)

We had dessert at Lucky Dessert in Jurong Point :)


I'm had the mango sago pomelo thingy, the mango super big piece. Esther had the red bean soup with tang yuan, we ordered the durian roll + beancurd to share because its on promo for afternoon teabreak.


Usual photo taking before eating :)

:)

It's my 3rd or 4th time eating at Lucking Dessert and I do love their desserts alot especially their famous durian and mango shaved ice. I think their desserts are more taiwan style as compare to Ji De Chi in JP also. 

Lucky Dessert (Jurong Point)
1 Jurong West Central 2
#03-54/55 Jurong Point Shopping Centre


We went to kiddy palace to shop for baby stuff for my god son lol. Seriously I feel so lost there, I can't really give much comments on which cloth to wipe baby face is better haha! Anywya Esther managed to get some stuffs there that she wanted to get so not that bad la haha! Being a parent is never easy, there's too much things to know. 

She drove me down to fetch her husband before the 3 of us head to Far East. Actually we were supposed to meet to go far east to shop because I wanted to visit Hollyhoque shop front. But we reckon we won't spend so much time shopping so haircut + dessert first. Anyway to my disappointment, I never buy anything from them after trying like 4-5 pieces? sad. But it's better for me to try rather than I just get it online if not it will be a waste of money.

I trained down to meet Derp at Tiong Bahru Plaza for dinner around evening time. Initial plan was to eat ramen from a restaurant there but it close down. -_-". We ended up dining in at BBQ chicken

There's set dinner promo for selected main course which comes with drinks and soup. I tried before their lunch promo and it's quite affordable. :)


Black Pepper Chicken Steak with fries and coleslaw. 

Hot hot chicken with mashed potato and coleslaw. 

The chicke is really spicy to me at least. All this mains costs $14.90++ inclusive of soup and drinks.

BBQ Chicken
Tiong Bahru Road 
#04-05 Tiong Bahru Plaza 
Singapore 168732

We headed back to JP to walk the japan fair which was there for a week or more. Everyday after work I'm bound to grab some food from the japan fair hehe. Too hard to resist though. Just love Jap stuffs :)

A picture with this one piece poster. They are promoting naurto shipudden game and also one piece games on PS3. We stood there awhile to watch the game play of one piece. damn nice! anyway ps3 has always been on one of my to-buy things for my new house lol. can't wait~ 


There's this first love patisserie booth but the cake is freaking ex. One slice cost around $6. Didn't buy it to try but i love their name. First Love :)

Derp received $80 for being a member of safra and he have been rushing me to use it lol. We decide to dine in at Ministry of Food @Jp after my exercise lesson on Saturday for a late lunch.  

My Saturday usually starts super early every week, at times when I need to run some errands before my lesson I got to wake up as early as 7-8am. O.O Though tiring but after my lesson iIfeel energetic lol! I did thought of signing up for another lesson on sat morning just before my current lesson but I shall see how. I would really need to wake up at 8am on a Saturday if I do so. But anyway exercising is definitely a good way to kick start your weekends :)

Oero Milkshake is defintely a must have for Derp and me whenever we are there. yummy! :)


Derp ordered their Tan Tan Spicy Ramen. so-so only and I remembered the other time he came he also orderd this. 

I ordered the bibimap. Its so plain and I've got to ask the waiter to bring me extra sauce to add on. I'll properly ordered some other stuff  from MOF the next time provided if i'm going back there again.

Saw this on-going cosplay compeition when we walked around. I have no idea who is the one with such a huge weapon. Oh and I'm disappointed with the guy acting as Kirito from Sword Art Online. 

Last picture to end this post..

Took all this while waiting for Derp to get ready to get out of house. :)

Follow me @ firstl0ve88 on instagram and formspring me at http://www.formspring.me/firstlove88 if you have any questions :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment