Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day out at Bugis :)

I went for a haircut last Saturday at Chapter 2. My hair grow super fast and its like 1 month or so and i bth my hair already. Just wanna trim it. My hairstylist, kent, recommended me to do a hair scalp treatment which i think i should have done it long ago after i dyed my hair for cny. Since i have the free time now why not? :) 

I love hair treatment especially hair scalp treatment because of the minty feeling. I went other places before to do treatment for my scalp , also minty one. i love the feeling haha.

Waiting~

Just after my treatment haha!

Headed to bugis to meet boy for a date :). Purpose was to visit bugis plus, drink my fav wo ai taimei, get a new clutch for myself and shop a little at bugis street :). It's been ages since i've done that though. Most of my clothes or should i say nearly all are bought online? Bugis street 10 dollars clothes might not be as good quality as blogshops.

Look of the day after my haircut :)


Finally got my hands on milktea omg! It's been half year since I drink milk tea. Anyway I shared the milk tea with boy and no pearls hehe. I bought some korean meatball while boy got himself  bacon cheese sausage to bite before we set off to do a little shopping.

I finally got myself a new clutch from Guess - Bugis Junction(pics below). I've been wanting to change it since ages. Proceeded on to bugis street and I only got myself a denim jacket - something which I wanted for very long just that everywhere is so expensive especially those in giodarno.

Headed off to Bugis Plus and I must say Bugis Plus is a awesome place now especially with the Garena Stadium and other entertainments they have at the top 2 levels. We went into a throw darts centre, the staff was really friendly and even offered to let us throw a few darts to try for fun. lol. We didnt try it but we'll just go there to play a few hours next time then.  

Garena Stadium was having League of Legend(LOL) competition when we passed by. Feel so gian to play the game now. Should i?? Btw garena stadium is really cool especially when you can see live competition going on :)  

Settled our dinner at Zebra.C. We originally wanted to eat at Poulet but the queue is just too long.
 Nvm We'll go back there soon.

Cute graffiti but their food was quite disappointing. :( We ordered the set meal which comes with 2 sides. We chose the ice lemon tea and dessert for our sides.


Ice Lemon Tea

Boy ordered the spicy sausage noodles with cheese. In short maggie mee with cheese and sausage lol.

I ordered the teriyaki chicken rice in hot stone. Is super hot lor. I've got to eat it damn slowly. The chicken was really tender and thats because is thigh meat, the sauce is a little too sweet. I finished the chicken meat and left a lot of rice there.
I chose my all time favourite creme brulee for dessert. Not that bad but not the best i've eaten. The burnt layer on top is too hard.


Boy ordered the mango sago. I tried a little and okay it tastes normal.

Us on a saturday evening :)

Though the food was disappointing, but the total bill after gst and whatsoever only costs us $24 :)

Bought 1 Red Velvet cupcake from Twelve Cupcakes before taking the train back. They was about to close liao but i'm glad there's still some left hehe.Their cupcakes are really much smaller than the ones at dessert cup. The cream cheese they use does not taste as concentrated as the one i ate at dessert cup.

Last but not least my new clutch from Guess :)

No comments :

Post a Comment