Monday, April 01, 2013

Good Friday Long Weekend, Eyebrow Embroidery Updates

I ran 3.6km on a sunday night and that marks an end to a long weekend. The next public holiday would be labour day which is 1 more month later. Seems so far away.

Anyway I went to redemn a free meal from menichi ramen in JP. Derp and I always dine in there and for every $20 spend we get a chop. Me have no idea how it works only until the person told me to redeem it since i'm reaching the last chop soon which will allow us to enjoy a free spin and win up to 80 dollar vouchers! lol. 

We decide to redeem before we get the last chop if not they will keep the card and forfeit all our free dishes. 

Derp then ordered another ramen seperately and yup me finally tried the side dishes I've always wanted to try but never do so.

We caught 2 movies last weekend. Oh it's in 1 day btw haha! Movie marathon! Been awhile since we do that though. Caught Gi Joe and The Host. 


GI Joe is defintely worth the watch. Seriously Dawyne Johnson and Bruce Willis acting together is like a blockbuster! I can't wait to watch fast and furious 6 now :) Btw my favourite character in GI Joe is actually Sake Eye! lol. Just find ninja cooler. 

The Host is also a not bad show if you are into sci-fi movie. Btw i thought it was some vampire story lol and only till the moment before the movie was played in the theatre then I clarify with derp and he told me it's not la! 

Some updates on my eyebrow and probably the last update before i go for a touch up 3 months later. 


My eyebrow starts to flake around the 5-6 days lol. It looks super ugly though because some patch lighter than the others. 


Almost complete flaking. :)

I had craving for some dim sum after my exercise lesson on Saturday so Derp and I went to jcube for some dim sum. :)  

OOTD for the day. Red polka dot dress  and my naraya bag :) 

Though i think i dont look that great after my exercise. I'm loving my new eyebrows and I finally can wash my face properly! 


Dim Sum for our late lunch :)


Bought this 2 pairs of hello kitty earrings from a deal. I find it super sweet looking :) I do have many cat earrings nowadays hehe. 

No comments :

Post a Comment