Sunday, April 07, 2013

Meet up with buddies, Aston, CreaTeaf Waffles.

Finally got a chance to meet up with my buddies for dinner. I can't really remember when was the last time 3 of us had lunch/dinner together -_-". I think it was at iluma for some ramen in June last year. More than half year since the 3 of us meet. gosh! 

I did met up with each of them indivudally like guo liang for lunch since we use to work in the same building but now different. :( As for darwis, the last time I met him was for karen's photoshoot. Btw I believe a lot of time We can't find a proper timing to meet is because of darwis's inconsistent schedule lor. 

Anyway We decided to eat astons at the cathay for dinner. Come to think of it, a place with lots of memories during uni days lol. Those were the lanshop + late dinner at astons days. Btw the 2 of them were around PS area since 5+ and they even went to have coffee at starbucks while waiting for me. Why they so good life one??!! -_-": I reached around 6.30pm though. Nth to hiam about haha!

My standard order at astons. Hickory BBQ chicken! It's been really awhile since i ate it, still taste as yummy just that the sides portion seems to get lesser . They had some new side dish, I tried the macaroni cheese. Nth fantastic. Should have ordered fries instead.

The standard must take photo when the 3 of us meetup :)

I believe we catch up a lot and it's mainly on career, wedding and housing matters. If you think that guys don't give a shit or know nth about wedding photos and stuff, you are absolutely wrong haha! I can't imagine me discussing about wedding photoshoot with guy friends too. lol. It's like such a sisterly topic and yet the 3 of us can go so in depth into it.

We went for desserts at CreaTeaf Waffles since we are already in The Cathay. I was telling them there's some raves about the waffles at CreaTeaf and yet it's indeed yummylicious. I even went back the 2nd time with Derp. Will blog more about it next time. 

The variety of drinks at CreaTeaf Waffles.

Their ice cream list. 

We ordered the waffles stacko to share among the 3 of us. Just nice, each of us chose 1 flavour. 

Their list of tea. 

Our stacko waffles. 

They did ask us whether We want the waffles to be stack up or lay down. Of cause We requested for the the waffles to be lay down properly if not how to eat? lol. I wonder who will eat it up in a stack though. Probably they want to try all 3 type of ice cream at one go in their mouth. 

Darwis and I had the cute latte art tea. 

Their cute latte art tea is one of their signatures. How could one resister the cute latte art? :)

Me and my monkey. :)

I'm still having la bi xiao xin eyebrow that time. It was just 2 days after I did my eyebrow embriodery. 


Darwis and his elephant! 


Collage done by darwis lol. 

Guo liang had some ice tea, nth nice to take photo about. If you want the latte art, go for the hot drinks. I ordered Roasted Tea Latte while Darwis ordered the Smoky Tea Latte. I think the Roasted Tea Latte is nicer. More like the normal milk tea we drink and it's not sweet :)

Their waffles are really fluffy and nice. I hate those oily or too cripsy waffles. It's like one mouth and you know you gonna get sorethroat next moment that kind of waffles. I hate those. lol. The waffles at CreaTeaf are just nice and the price is affordable. 

Createaf Waffles
2 Handy Road 
#01-02 The Cathay 

Check out their FB page here for their menu and promotions :)

No comments :

Post a Comment