Thursday, April 18, 2013

Watami at Raffles City Shopping Center

I met up with the girls last week for dinner before Esther 's due date :) I can't wait to see Baby Kyler though.  Everyone is wondering how he look like! hehe. 

We met up at cityhall and walked around raffles city shopping centre without having any idea what to eat for dinner. Since we are all quite 随便, We decided on Watami. It's my first time eating Watami though because everytime when I want to try, the queue is just super long. 

I ordered the Bibimbap though is full of rice(carbo max). But I just had a strong craving for it ever since I ate a sucky one at MOF the other time

The Bibimbap at Watami is so much better. Spicy enough also. Nice!  Okay it's not hard to be better than the one at MOF lol. 

Esther's black pepper beef rice. She's craving for the corn actually. Look like eating pepper lunch? lol.

Claire's chicken cutlet with egg. I can't really remember the Japanese name for this dish but the chicken is tender enough. :)

Our side dish - chikcen wings. It's their new dish so We decided to give it a try. But who knows it's only serve when We almost finished our mains -_-". We got to hurry the person and I think they missed out our order. 

The usual group photo.

We went to get awfully chocolate after our dinner because Esther craving for it. 3 of us shared 1 cup but We almost couldn't finish it. It's too chocolatey and heaty. I don't know who can finish it bt themsevles. 

 We shopped around market place while having our ice cream. Claire wanted to get her fruits/vege for her juice, while I find my rosti lol. I bought a new type of wrap for my wraps and also the rosti! First time buying pre-make rosti. I'll try it and review it again. 

Preparing rosti can be a little troublesome when Derp and I do it around 1 year ago. To save the hassle, We shall try the pre-make one this time. :)


I can't wait to cook it over the weekends!

On a side note, I recevied a new upcoming not-launched piece from Eternity Loft  few days back. Here's a sneak preview of it. It's actually baby pink in real life. I chose the baby pink color though it comes in apple green and lilac. 


I'll be wearing it to visit Baby Kyler this weekend. 

I can't wait to see how he look like seriously. But what matter most is both mother and baby is doing fine and everything goes well for them during the whole giving birth process. *prays hard* 

No comments :

Post a Comment