Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Eternity Loft Spring Radiance Collection :)

Eternity Loft has launched their latest collection and this time it finally launch the Renee Ruche Dress that I wore to my bestie's wedding :)


The blue one that I chose for my bestie wedding

It also comes in wisteria too :)

It comes in 3 sizes, S, M and L. The best part is the straps are adjustable, it's not too short at least for me so it can be a work dress too and last but not least the quality is of boutique quality! 

After my bestie wedding, I also wear this versatile piece for work :)

#OOTD for a normal work day. :)

Wendy (Eternity Loft's boss) have asked me regarding my size because some customers are referred to my blog and am curious what size I wear so that they can have a better decision to take S/M or L. 

I wore Size S of Renee Ruche Dress. Btw I bought way too much dresses from wendy so she know what size of dress I can fit into perfectly though she never meet me before :) So if you have bought dresses from Eternity Loft before, do let her know which size you chose, it will be easier for her to judge for you.

Having to say that, my PTP is around 13.5", my waist is 12.5"(13" will be loose for me) and my height is 163 cm. I'm a UK 6 top, UK 8 bottom. I don't think I've miss anything else. 

For the size S of the Renee Ruche Dress, there's still allowance for my dress especially at the waist area :) Not too tight, no problems with the zip, zip is smooth enough. I do hate zips which are not smooth enough which causes me a lot of trouble.

Do like their facebook page and share the album to get additional $2 off :)

 Another #OOTD is dress down friday. I do love friday because I can just wear casual. Makes me feel more youthful though I know I'm not that old. But it's just the feeling of being relax and no need to care about looking damn good constantly.

Details of my arm candies. 

Wore my woven chain bracelet from Rainbow Mochi :) I'm still loving the colours that were chosen for me. So sweet! 
Currently patiently waiting for Karen to bring in more charms/designs. Oh ya btw her gold chain was out of stock for awhile but now is back. Do head down to rainbow mochi to get yourself 1 of these bracelet. :)

#OOTD for dress down friday. 

Basic top with floral skirt from cotton on and my pumps from charles and keith! I've not been wearing the loafers for like a year or so, I'm glad that it's still in very good condition. 

That's all for now, more #OOTD to come! :)

* Do check out my preloved/brand new clothes for sales tab. New items have been added and sold out items have been removed. :) *

No comments :

Post a Comment