Thursday, April 18, 2013

My First Nuffnang Cheque!

Woooooo hoooooooo! 

I've received my first nuffnang cheque few days back and bank in today morning. The cheque should have come way earlier but there's some problem with the bank side. Oh well, at the end of the day the cheque did arrive in my mailbox so no complains. 

Thanks Nuffnang!

Although this is not a big sum of amount but I'm still grateful for this extra money which partially sponsor my camera for taiwan trip :)

In the year of 2012, I've not been blogging that much as compare to the other years and that's probably one of my greatest regret in 2012. sigh. From July 2012- Oct 2012, I totally MIA-ed. 

 Seriously, I've never abandon my blog for such a long period of time but I'm glad I found back my momentum to blogging again and am doing something which I've all along enjoyed all these years. :)

Thanks Nuffnang once again!

No comments :

Post a Comment