Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pizzahut's Cheesy Bites Trio, House of Seafood, Juz Bread

I know I know, the heading post is all about food. All thanks to the on-going food fair in Jurong Point! Derp and I headed to Jurong Point for it on a Saturday after my exercise lesson. :)


#OOTD - Rilakkuma T-shirt and Cotton On shorts. Not my first time wearing this t-shirt but it's been sometimes since I wore it :)

Derp and I decide to try the new cheesy bites trio. He was actually invited for the tasting of this new type of pizza few weeks back when He walked pass pizzahut one. He was given a $5 voucher after the tasting session. so good right? Now this pizza is selling offically in pizzahut and Derp have given quite good review of it so We decided to go eat it. 

3 different types of cheese toppings!

The drinks that come with the set meal.

Yummy! Overall the pizza is really not bad especially for cheese lover. It's the thin crust pizza, not the thick crust type but it's super filling :)

Derp and I watched Oblivion that day and passed by the food fair in Jurong Point. We passed by the House of Seafood booth selling crabs! Feel like buying it for dinner but We hesitated and went to ate delifrance lol.

We went to watch Olympus has Fallen the next day and tabao-ed the black pepper crab and other delicacy for dinner. :) Can't resist the temptation to try it.




All this going at 1 packet for $2, total 3 items for $5. So worth it right?

Btw the fried rice is god damn good. Totally worth my calories and effort to work hard the following week. :)

Black Pepper Crab from House of Seafood. Really spicy and yummy but is a little ex. We bought half the crab at $9.80. Fixed price. They have the salted egg crab too but we gian the black pepper crab more. 

Fluffy bread I bought from Juz Bread which is also at the food fair. 

Another snack which I bought from the food fair just yesterday was the Yahweh recipe snack. It only costs $1.90 for the chee cheong fun, fu bei and yam cake. There was a long queue for it almost everyday. Seems like it's really nice so I decided to queue for it after running some errands.



Thats how it looks like before mixing it. I only requested for a little spicy since I can't take spicy food well. To me the spicy level is just nice :)


I think that the chee cheong fun is so so, but the yam cake was god damn delicious. I'm never a fan of yam stuff to begin with. So I was quite reluctant to throw the yam cake into my mouth(I'm kiapping the chee cheong fun, not the yam cake. The yam cake is the square one at the left side) but I went ahead la, don't really want to waste food. It really change my view of yam cake. The fu bei was nice too :)

That's all on the Jurong Point Food Fair. I wonder when's the next food fair.I know I sound super pig in this post but at least I don't diet/exercise till I forget what's life all about right? It's all about balancing.

I tell myself this "多吃少吃都是要跑步exercise的, 就吃吧!" As long one don't overeat and with appropriate exercise, it's possible to achieve a more balance life :)

No comments :

Post a Comment