Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jurong Lake Run 2013

I've decided to go ahead and sign up for the Jurong Lake Run 2013. The early bird registration ended on 10th April so I manage to get a race slot at a cheaper price including passion card discount. :)
.



Me thinking of the amount of food I'm going to eat in Taiwan which more or less confirmed gain 2-3kg when I'm back so I decided to do something about it therefore I sign up for the run lol. Just nice when I come back from Taiwan I would have 1 month plus to prepare for it. Anyway it's just 1km more than my nike 5km, it wont be that bad right? lol. 

Another race which I wished to go in 2013 is the  pioneer road run 2013 is open for registration too. Guess I will register for it once I'm back from Taiwan. I will be so motivated to go for it. :)

Btw, I injured my right ankle (exact same leg when I injured myself few years back) while training for the 5km in May and I went for acupuncture last week. As usual the physician ask me to run slower or lesser. lol. She prick more needles this time because she said it's an old injury. 


It's not my first time doing acupuncture and I always find it quite shiok la although I was screaming when she's finding the spot to poke the needles in because that whole area hurts like mad when being press by just fingers.

I rest my leg for 1 week before I head back to the track again. I won't say I recovered 100% but if I don't go run, then those training that I started for 2 weeks gone to waste. It's exactly 1 month more to the run. 

Oh and I've no idea why from acupuncture can become bruise but now the aftermath is there's a bruise spot at my ankle area. I don't know the reason behind it but while I was checking whether my old injury still hurts, I touch the now-bruise area and started rubbing it because I felt pain at that area which was not at all pain previously, next moment it become a bruise. 

That's what I meant. 

The bruise have now subsided more or less but the area still hurts a little. I got to stop being so gek kiang and run so much per week. My legs need to rest and so I decided to incorporate some leg training exercises on my rest days. Saw this sexy leg workout and I decided to give it a try on the days which I don't intend to run.



Till date, I've tried for two times, I must say it's really tiring but worth it. It doesn't take up too much of your time and all this poses/actions are doable. I must say the 50 second wall squat is a bitch. Give it a try and you'll get what I mean. 

CQ gave me his resistance rope and now I can practise what I learn every sat at home haha! I've been searching up and down for a resistance rope  without knowing he have it and he actually don't want it anymore.  

Last but not least, I shall end this post with this photo...


Thanks all for the support! More than half of what I'm selling is sold. :):):)  I've been constantly updating with new pieces for sale though it's tough finding pictures especially when it's from old collection. 

I do meet a lot of deadbuyer who express interest and then don't reply you at all even when they don't wish to buy anymore, seriously does it hurt to even reply at all? -_-". BUT they only make up to the probably 2-3% of buyers la, the rest of them are angels. :) 

Have a great weekend people!

New Flat Updates: Received the HLE approval letter from HDB last night. The period of loan they give us and the monthly amount seems alright. Doubt we'll request for any changes. Now it's left with ahg approval and going down to make downpayment :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment