Friday, April 26, 2013

Hazel's Wedding Part 2

Keith and Hazel finally chose finish which wedding photos to upload to facebook for everyone to view. I've wait till my neck long and it's been nearly 6 months since they married lol. Nevertheless the photos are finally uploaded. :)

I do enjoy viewing those photos. It brings back those fun memories though I was fatter then. :( I'm probably 3-4 kg fatter back then.

Just a short summary of the flow of events: Gatecrash, Keith's house, Hazel's house, Photoshoot at Bishan Park, ROM at hotel, Reception for dinner, Wedding Dinner. I've once written a post on her wedding here in January. Those pictures were taken using my itouch or other colleagues hp. The not-so-good quality photos.

So here I goes..Photo flood!  Photos by the official photographer :)

Gate Crash Prepration! 


pouring the herbal tea for bitter station.


I'm the culprit behind the spicy station lol.


lol and this was for the video. I used up all the wasabi on a piece of bread to have the exaggerate effect. In actual fact I didn't squeeze that much onto the bread la. Not so evil!


Bridesmaid Hand Corsage. Handmade by Hazel's bestie. :)


Last minute discussion of the flow of gate crash games.


Bow Ties and Moustache for 1 of the gatecrash games. lol.


Pretty bride with her mum and all the bridesmaid :)


Here comes the brothers! They are the one making a lot of noise on a monday morning. lol.


One moment they yum seng..


And the next moment they spit it out. The bride sympathize with us when she saw the video highlights lol.


Squeeze balloon using different parts of their bodies and to answer the question found in the balloon.


Passing of seaweed within a short time frame seconds. 


Time to get the correct key out from a pail of ice. Hazel's brother is standing at the right side waiting to get into the house. He's stuck outside lol.


$$$$$$$


Time for the dance after dressing up. Looks quite cute eh? hahaha.



No need me to say more, you'll definitely know what dance they are doing.



Reading and signing of the love contract. Hazel's only manage to write down 6 and she say she can't think anymore. 


Finally meet the bride after going through the gatecrash!


Otw to Keith's house.

Keith's House - Tea Ceremony


Since there's some spare time, we took photos and videos below keith's house. :)


The brides and bridesmaid.


:):):) I'm so glad I didn't turn out to look fat in the photo. Zoom in on our face one lor.


Group photos. :)


We did a video with the above pose. Walk down with our hands kiap with each other. The effect turn out to be quite nice though. :)


At keith's house. Them on their new bed! 


HAHA! I LOVE this photo la!  Hazel's parents-in-law so sweet. Especially his dad and his mum keep tsk him but he insisted. LOL.


Group photo :)



The brides in her new gown with us! I love this dress of hers. Really light and it's so easy to walk in. 

Hazel's House - Tea Ceremony




The couple with Hazel's family :) Btw Hazel's mum is a GREAT cook. Now I understand why she say it's impossible to diet before her wedding. Her mum did all the cooking for us. No catering at her house but she really cook A LOT for us. 

Bishan Park - Photoshoot


We endured the hot sun to get the photoshoot done. Really sweating like mad though we look nice in the pictures. So I guess it's worth it.




Last pose of the days for the brothers. Totally shag out!


The brothers did a good job but i think awkward pose suggested by the photographer for the sisters. 

ROM Ceremony



Me helping Hazel's mother with her rose brooch.


Commencing the ceremony...


Colleagues with the couple. I guess Lster and me were the only one who can make it for her ROM liao since it's a monday evening. Lester being her emcee, me being her bridesmaid.


At the reception with Tricia :)


Colleagues + bosses.


Sisters with the beautiful bride before her firs march in.


Yum seng photo! All the sisters were at the far right corner of the photo. 


Demure table photo. 


Cheers to the newly wed! 


Unleash! Yum Seng for our dearest Hazel.


Drink our hearts out. Okay I'm exaggerating. We didn't do that la. lol.


Hazel with her drink mix by lester. lol. She don't really dare to drink but was force to drink by us. Turn out she say it's nice and she's damn thirsty lol. It's just red wine + sprite. :) I took a sip before and think it's nice too. 



All of us getting high after all the drinks hence the pose. lol. I think CQ is the only one who's super high that day. Everyone's asking whether is he okay. lol.

End of my update for Hazel's wedding. We do jio her out after she married. Glad she's doing well and everything is good. Wish them 永远幸福快乐!!! :)

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous10:48 AM

    Hi, I really love your friend's actual day photographs. Can share with me which photography service she took and the approximate price. Thanks! My email is kaixin_86@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete