Monday, April 22, 2013

Awaiting the Birth of Baby Kyler

As I'm typing this, my bestie's husband just apps me to say my bestie has just went to prep for c sect. She's admitted around evening time on sat for induce(Now is monday!!). 

She have reached the maximum no.of times 1 can induce for a week (which is 5 times), unless she wait for next week if not she can only opt for c sect to get Kyler out. sigh my poor girl has been waiting and waiting but not much signs of labour throughout her waiting.

We went down to visit her yesterday and accompanied her the whole afternoon hehe. Claire bought cupcakes for her from jason :) Cupcakes without cream. Healthier choice and no need to be refrigerated. I had the chocolate chip one. Yummy! 

Cheering up our dearest Esther.

Okay nana complained that the photo got hole. She prefer to have no gaps in between us. 
Now she created the hole lol.

Perfect picture :)

Kyler probably out in another half hour or so, I can't wait to see him and of cause my bestie got to be fine la! I'm sure both she and Kyler would be fine :) Will flood my blog with photos of Kyler very soon. hehe.

Took a pic of my #ootd before going out to meet a buyer before I head down to the hospital :)


#OOTD - Pink Kellie Pleated Bustier Top from Eternity Loft, shorts from cotton on. The top is extremely comfy with adjustable straps and side zip. You can match it with shorts, jeans or skirt. A very versatile piece and super sweet looking. Approriate to wear on a date with your other half too :)

Eternity Loft has launched their Pre-Summer Collection 1. 


My favourite piece from this collection is this pretty top. I actually have a dress version of it which i wore to my bestie's rom. That time I chose the green one for the dress and now I chose the light pink for the top. Seriously I'm spoiled for choice because all the colors of this top is so nice!

The top comes in apple green and lilac too. :)



Shop Eternity Loft's latest collection here :)

No comments :

Post a Comment