Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Square @ Furama Riverfront International Buffet

Okay this post is not on #foodphotoflood from the buffet. 

In actual fact, I didn't took any. boo hoo! It's not my first time there though,  I went there last year during my bestie's rom. There's some food pictures of the buffet in that entry but definitely not this post. 

Oh but I must say I was disappointed this time round because there's no Crème brûlée. I guess the other time is available due to the xmas special. So Crème brûlée lover do go there during xmas period because they serves Crème brûlée for desserts. Scoop as much as you like. :)

I tried mainly all the desserts and I find the apple crumble is the best among all. Btw all  my colleagues were surprise by the variety of food they have. If you don't mind the inaccessibility, you can consider going there for some good food on a friday night with your friends/date, a good place to hang out and do some catching up because the ambience is really great, quiet and cosy :)


The Square @ Furama Riverfront Singapore
405 Havelock Road 
Singapore 169633 

UOB is having a 1 for 1 promotion for their lunch/dinner buffet. I think there's some other credit cards which are entitled to this promotion but I can't really remember which are the ones. It works down to 20++ per person, totally worth it :)

Group photos taken by their staff before we left. Hazel left early so there's only 5 of us. 



We didn't say 'hao' to stand in order of our height. It just turn our coincidentally. lol. 

added some filter to it. :)

We think that by changing a spot will be brighter but I think it's a little better? But at least there's the logo of the restaurant. 

added filter to this photo too. :)

We got quite bored of everytime meet and just eat. Probably should organise a trip to batam or bbq at ecp? Seems more fun. Everytime all of us meet is simple eat, talk and go home! piang! Hopefully the response is good  for bbq or batam. BBQ seems fun too though. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment