Sunday, April 27, 2014

23rd February 2014: ROM Photoshoot

This is probably the last post about my ROM. I'll update about house reonvation and also wedding photoshoot really soon :) Stay tuned.

I've created a tag label call "rongxianrom" so once you click on that label, it will bring you to all the others ROM blog entry. Hope that it helps to navigate to the previous post rather than me pasting the link here over and over again.

After all our guests have left, we went back to our hotel to deposit all the gifts and barang barangs before heading down for our mini photoshoot. The day is still bright though it's scorching hot, not forgetting the view around Clarke Quay is magnificent! We managed to took some photos before heading back to the hotel to have some in-room shots before we call it a day. 


See our squinting eyes and you know how sunny it is that day. We can't even open our eyes fully. 




Cliché close up shot with the word Clarke Quay behind.

One of my favourite shot...


This one I smile till abit fake so don't really like it haha! 


A handsome dude came by and steal my heart away.


One of the hardest shot that we took because the wind cannot stop blowing in the direction of our face.


#actdemure hahaha! There's even a close up shot that was editted till I've very very smooth skin. I feel pai seh to upload anywhere hence I didn't.

Intrend shot lately..

And while doing the above, many passerby congrats us :) Clarke Quay always has a environment that's so friendly and people doesn't really give you weird stares hehe! 


ROM Bouquet.




My favourite shot of myself. 






The rings.


Beautiful shot of my ROM nails. 

Ending this post with yet another cliché shot! We have done a somewhat similar pose for our graduation/couple shot last year.I can feel my neck almost cek tio if the photographer don't faster take. 


Links for all the various merchants/people involved in my ROM: 

Bridal Studio: The Louvre Bridal
Bridal Accessories/Boquet/Corsages: The Louvre Bridal
Bridal Nails: Naiilzparadise - Priscillia Lim
Bridal Shoes: Anna Nucci
My MUA: Valda Goh
Mum's MUA: Pearlyn Law
Photographer: Darwis Sunaryo
Justice of Peace: Alex Tan

No comments :

Post a Comment