Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Osim U-Angel

My parents recently bought the Osim U-Angel massage chair and I was in shocked when they told me that hahaha! I went like 'huh, really ah?!'. 

They went in to Osim one fine day after their work thinking to just get the massager for leg only. No idea what is it call but it's the one that xiao S endorse if I'm not wrong. 

At the end of the day, they purchased the Osim U-Angel instead of the leg massager because they think it's more worth it to get the body massager by topping up a bit more money. 


U-Angel is endorsed by Sammi! Alright I didn't know that's the massage chair that my parents bought.



And so, I've been trying out for a week or so..


This is the controller that comes with the massage chair. 

All these are the auto options, there are basically 5 types of massage: Relax, Energise, Neck & Shoulders, De-Stress and Lumbar.

My favourite is the De-Stress mode. The other modes are quite painful for me (I don't know how my dad ta han), and the lumbar mode is too soft. It's like vibrating your whole body and that's all. 


After you slide down the controller, this is what you will see. All this are the manual mode. You can choose to massage selective areas and how you would like it to be :)


A #selfie taken when I'm using the massage chair hehe! I love to sit on it before I sleep because it can help me sleep better.

I would recommend buying a massage chair for your folks at home. My parents have been falling asleep very often on the massage chair which is a good thing haha! Many a times while I'm using, I also almost fall alseep. You might not get used to it in the start but eventally you will find it really good.

There'a a U-Diva which just launched not long ago. I've personally try it, it's damn shiok too :):)

Mothers' Day and Fathers' day are coming really soon, a good gift for the parents.

I shall patronise this massage chair as often as I can (especially after my marathons/exercise) before I move out!

No comments :

Post a Comment