Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ajisen Ramen @ Compass Point

It's definitely not our first time dining at Ajisen. I've patron them pretty often and have not blogged about them before.

I frequent the branch at AMK Hub the most because it's one of those Friday-Long-Lunch restaurant that my colis and I would hang out at. Their lunch sets are definitely affordable though I think their dinner set is also affordable. The price difference for the lunch/dinner is probably 1-2 dollars for each set. 

We went down to our new house to take a look and then decided to settle our dinner at Ajisen! It was just one of those nights we had to drag our feet to the new house despite how tired we are and craving for some comfort food. 

I ordered the Chicken Teriyaki Ramen Set and the side dish I chose was Fried Gyoza. 


Kind of regretted ordering this because it's gyoza overload. 


My Chicken Teriyaki Ramen. 

I was wearing white that day hence I do not wish to eat something too soupy just incase it stained my white top. The chicken teriyaki ramen tasted normal. Not your usual type of ramen, but also nth special about it. The meat was colder than the noodles so I reckon the meat have been placed there quite sometime. 



Derp's side dish: California Maki 


Derp's Main Dish: Pork Curry Ramen


Ajisen Ramen is definitely a place for some quick fix of ramen. No high expectation from their ramen but at the very least it's affordable and edible. Their service are fast too and you can get a seat pretty fast. I went to Ajisen in big groups before and we need not wait that long for it.

COMPASS POINT
1 Sengkang Square, #02-15, Singapore 545078
Tel: 6881 0642

No comments :

Post a Comment