Friday, May 30, 2014

Review: Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqual-Gel Mineral

The other day, I went to Watsons to get a new set of my Vichy facial care for the new house and I was asking them about their night moisturizer. I've been diligently using Laneige water bank gel cream and am already in my 2nd bottle. However, I find the Laneige water bank gel cream a little too rich for my skin. 

After applying every night, before I sleep, my face turns slightly oily again.  It wasn't that bad at first but ever since the 2nd bottle, my skin starts to turn oily before I sleep. 

I think their sleeping pack is still the better choice to apply before you sleep. It absorbs fast into your skin and won't have the sticky feeling on your skin after applying. 

So, I was introudced to Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqual-Gel Mineral. Watsons was having 20% so I don't mind getting 1 bottle to replace my current night mosturizer.


It's one of their latest products and in the past, it's not of this packaging in the past. The formula has improved too as compared to the previous range. 

Anyway they have the normal cream and the gel cream. The sales person recommended I go for the gel type because it's light on the skin and the cream type are suitable for middle-aged woman. 



Looks no much different from the Laneige water bank gel cream I've been using. 


The cream is transparent gel. Pardon for my veins..


After rubbing one time..


And after rubbing for 2 to 3 times, the gel has fully absorbed leaving a non-sticky texture. 

I've been using for a week or so, till now it's still acceptable and does not makes my skin feel oily even before I sleep. Hope that it maintains, if not I've got to find other alternatives again! 

I was given samples of their latest Aqualia Thermal Essence




I tried it the very next day, no idea if I've applied too much or what, it leaves a sticky feeling on my skin. 

I didn't really see much visible effects yet but that might be because I only tried it once.Guess I won't buy the essence because I find it too troublesome to apply too much things on my face before leaving home. 

That's all for my review on Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqual-Gel Mineral.

No comments :

Post a Comment