Thursday, May 22, 2014

Latest Cosmetics Loots from Etude House

It's been a pretty long while since I stepped into Etude House. Actually, I was looking for a lip stick and also eyeshadow. It was intended for my pre-wedding photoshoot, one of the segment we requested to be our most normal self hence no thick make up from the bridal studio, everything will be done by me! 

Alright I shall not say more till I blog about my photoshoot. (If I feel like it before my actual day wedding haha!). 

I was looking for a lip stick that's natural and also lasting. At first, I was tempted to get the cheong song yi's lipstick color but reckon I don't have the guts to put it on. Though I must admit, it's really damn chio! Perhaps it's just her who can bring out that color and look gorgeous in it. Not anyone who wear it can be as nice as her hahah! 

So I walked into Etude House and requested for a lasting lip stick. Here's what I've gotten...


Etude House's Crystal Shine Lips Lipstick.



The color I chose. 

The texture was pretty smooth and don't have the sticky feeling after applying. I didn't choose gloss because I think it's not lasting and will have the sticky feeling after putting it on. 

Went home and tried it on immediately..


Not bad right? I think the color is quite natural. 


Next, I requested for a eyeshadow which is easy to apply. At first she showed me a palette with many colors and I told her it's too complicated for me. lol! 



Etude House Cupcake Eyeshadow

Just 2 colours. The lighter shade as the background and the darker shade at the corner of your eyes. Easy! 

I've also gotten a eye brow kit. They don't have eyebrow pencil that comes with a lighter shade. My eyebrow embroidery have fade until almost 80% gone already. I'm so going to touch up soon! 


Etude House Eyebrow Kit



3 different shades of brown. I use the middle one most often since I have not very dark colors hair.

And the results of all these new loots mixed together with my current makeup set is not that bad!

The lightnings in the toilet isn't that good so you can't really see the eye shadow that clearly. What's more, it's a earthy tones so I guess one can't really tell from picture unless it's real life.


This was the makeup done by myself for part of the pre-wedding shoot! 


Overall, all the items I've mentioned above are easy to use and doesn't cause much trouble to my skin. They are affordable too :) All these probably going to last me for quite sometime since I hardly make up on a day to day basis! 

No comments :

Post a Comment