Thursday, May 15, 2014

Outfit Reviews

Some outfits lately...

1) My Glamour Place's Athena Dress in Black


Made of really thick material and is a easy to match piece. Definitely suitable for work/events. More details of the dress at here.

2) Dandzelia's Floral Dress (Can't really rememeber the name)


I've a new found love on blue floral prints on white dress. This is my probably 3rd or 4th dress in such prints lol! Derp has been thinking I'm wearing the same dress all the while and what's the point of taking the OOTD. I've to explained to him the difference between the various floral prints dress but he still can't really visualize and at the end of the day, it's all the same. 

Detailed review of the dress can be found here!

3) Tracyeinny's Lynette Zipper Dress in Black


Enough said, yet aonther corporate wear. I love the zipper details of the dress :) For review of the dress click here.

4) Eternity Loft's Laurie Casual Top


I can't exclaim how much I love love love love this top! It's mad comfy and though it doesn't comes with adjustable strip, it's free size and you won't feel that the top is too low :) It basically fits everyone like a glove and you can match it with jeans/shorts easily. It's flattering too and when I saw it on their instagram before it was launched, I know I had to get it :) 

Detailed review is up here :) 

5) Catwalkclose's Annelise Dress


I did not do a review on BOS because some other people have done it :) No inner lining for the dress but it's good enough. Non sheer, fits well and flattering. Love the color too because it's pink! 

6) My Glamour Place's Duomo Dress in Blue


I love how the dress is designed in the way it comes with pocket :) Yet another thick dress manufactured by My Glamour Place. They do always have quality clothes :) Review are up here

6) Hollyhoque Accent of Adorable Dress in Peppermint 


I thought this dress was a new launch when I visited their new shop front at Orchard Gateway. Apparantely it's not, and this dress didn't caught my eyes when they launched it. Only when I see the dress physically and try it on, never did I know that it's flattering too :) 

Reviews of the dress can be found here. Thankfully, there was a 10% discount because of the new shop front opening! Good steal afterall.

Alright, till then to the next outfit review! 





No comments :

Post a Comment