Saturday, May 03, 2014

May - A month of milestones


Honestly, I can't believe that May has arrived.

There's too many things to be completed in May. It's an exciting month and yet it can be a really exciting and power pack May.

Almost all my weekends are going to be used for preparing for wedding shoot and also the new house. Some of my furniture are coming in Mid May!

The whole reno works got delayed slightly for 2 and I do hope that it will close by 1st week of May. At the very least, they have did the gerenal cleaning for my house as of today. I'm glad that they did because it's in a really dusty and dirty state even though I've swept the whole place for N times.

I look forward to close this 'project' soon and then I can start planning on the future plans for the house. For example when to call for delivery of the bed, when to start packing my stuff, when to start the moving. and etc. 

Now everything is stuck there because no definite date has been given yet. We are sill trying to work on asking them to rectify the defects of their workmanship. 

In life, no one is perfect and we have to accept that.

New house stuff aside, I'm looking forward to the wedding shoot because we have put in lots of effort to make the props and borrowing the props And I strongly believe the type of wedding photoshoot has not been done before.

Me and my crazy ideas and I'm glad Derp agree to it. Guess he somehow get used to my crazy awesome ideas. Our actual wedding day will be even crazier. We have already started thinking about the plans for actual wedding! hahaha!

Nothing is impossible as long you put in your best effort to do it.

The same goes for joining our first half marathon. I totally have no idea how we will fare and I just hope we can fight the Z monster. Afterall, we are running in the midnight when everyone is sleeping!

It's an exciting May and can't wait for the marathon-staycation :) I need a break #period.


No comments :

Post a Comment