Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Teeth Whitening @ Only Asthetics Part II

I went back to Only Asthetics to have my teeth whiten for the 2nd time. It's been 3 months since I last did it, they recommend 3 months gap in between each treatment, so you can't do it really often though. Just in case you missed it, here if my link for the first teeth whitening experience with Only Asthetics.

Anyway this time, it was for my pre-wedding photoshoot :)

I'm glad that the whitening effects do stays after the first time. 

Teeth before whitening and teeth after whitening for 3 months :) 

As so the treatment started for the 2nd time...  

It wasn't as discomfort as the first time. Time passes much faster than previously, but this time round the whitening effect wasn't that obvious as compare to the first time. Guess it just goes a few degree whiter but not perfect yet.


The results of the 2nd treatment.

The comparison as below: 

I do hope to maintain it as for now till my actual day wedding. I still have 2 more session to go, shall use it when it's near my AD :) 

Teeth whitening has probably been one of the best decisions I've made in life other than marrying Derp haha! No regrets and it really solve my stained tooth problem! 

Nevertheless, I still have to maintain the whiteness of my teeth by myself, by drinking less coffee/tea. 

Check out my previous experience with Only Asthetics here

ONLYaesthetics™ @ Holland Village (Main)
25A Lorong Mambong

No comments :

Post a Comment