Friday, August 15, 2014

Coco Ichibanya @ Somerset 313

I met up with Derp for a Friday dinner date after collecting my Shape Run racepack and also some loots from Hollyhoque at Orchard Gateway. It's been awhile since we head to town! 

We didn't know what to eat so we walked around the basement of Somerset 313. We tried Coco Ichibanya once at Star Vista and we remembered clearly their jap curry can be really spicy if you opt for the level 2/3 spicyness! 

It seemed like the queue for Coco Ichibanya  wasn't as long compare to the other eateries out there. We gladly joined in the queue and got our seats shortly after. :)



The other time we tried level 2 and I had a hard time finishing it, while Derp was perspiring all the way.
This time we stick to level 1 haha!  


My Pork Cutlet Curry.  


Derp's Pork Cutlet Curry with Cheese


My friday date.


The usual mandatory shot :) 

Close up shot of the pork cutlet. 

I love the tenderness of their pork cutlet with the fact that the breaded skin isn't too thick, hence the overall experience of eating it is enjoyable. I find those pork cutlet with that comes with really thick crispy skin kind of disgusting. It's just my personal preference.

Anyway, the price for this plate of pork cutlet curry rice costs $13.90 if I never remember wrongly, the average price for a pork cutlet curry rice. Worth giving it a try and I dare you to try their level 4/5 curry. The maximum I can take is level 2! 

Coco Ichibanya is a place I will head to if I crave for Japanese Curry and am too lazy to cook it myself  :)

Coco Ichibanya @ Somerset 313
#B3-25/26/27, 313@Somerset, 313 Orchard Road 




No comments :

Post a Comment