Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Jack's Place @ Compass Point

On our usual Friday date night, we decide to head to Compass point for our dinner. We didn't opt to ta bao back because I would like to do some grocery shopping :)

When it comes to weekend nowadays, it's busy and more busy! Not that I'm complaining, but I'm kind of enjoying this kind of life style. It's simple enough for us. :)

We decided to treat ourselves to better food since it was payday hence we went to Jack's Place @ Compass Point. I can't really remember when was the last time I had it, but I do remember the steak is awesome! 

Btw, everywhere was crowded in Compass Point and Jack's Place has the shortest queue (Maybe because it's the most expensive restaurant around). So we just pop in!


They are really very short handed but the girl ushering customers to their seats have top notch service skills. She's well trained! 

Inside the restaurant, there were more managers than staffs. And everyone were so busy! We took our orders and the food arrive maybe 20 mins later? But oh well, good things are worth the wait..

Both of us ordered medium-well steak. Derp was contemplating between medium or medium well, but I told him to play safe just in case it's too raw for our stomachs.


Derp's Black Pepper Steak


My Jack's Special Steak

Actually, both our dishes have not much difference. I gave Derp a portion of my steak and he gave me to try his too. There's only slight different in the sauce but other than that it's the same. To be fair, both mains costs the same.


Love their bacons in baked potatoes. 

At first I wanted to request for more bacons but they were too busy. :( I didn't finish my carbs in the end.


Close up of the yummy steak! It's really juicy! 

Their steaks are one of the affordable ones that we can afford and eat without having a big hole in our pocket. 

A simple dinner date with Derp before the start of a busy weekend!

Jack's Place @ Compass Point
#04-07, Compass Point Shopping Centre, 1 Sengkang Square 

No comments :

Post a Comment