Sunday, August 31, 2014

Everything with Fries @ Orchard Central

It was a rare Monday date night with Derp, and that's because we went to meet the hotel coordinator to take a look at a potential banquet venue. 

I was so excited about it because I really like that place that much till a point I won't mind saving up for it. As for Derp, he don't really know how it look like and couldn't imagine it after I tell him -_-". So it's best for him to go down to take a look, and I also will like to see the actual place! I have lots of questions for the hotel coordinator too. 

We had a quick dinner at Everything with Fries @ Orchard Central. We initially went to Genki Sushi but there was a queue. I should not have OT and went to queue first. As we only have an hour or so left to eat before meeting the hotel coordinator, we had to find a place to faster settle our dinner. 

We saw that there wasn't that much people at Everything with Fries hence we found a seat and decided to have our dinner there. We used to hang out at there really often because this used to be my favourite food during my uni days. Value for money and portion was big! No idea if the standard has drop, so we just give it a try.


                       Their menu... 


Derp ordering the food :)

We kind of regretted dining there because they were really very slow in serving! No idea if they were short handed or what, but I was thinking perhaps they need time to cook so our food will be piping hot. 

But to our disappointment, our burger was cold and only our fries was hot -_-".


My Pork Katsu Curry Sandwich with Curry Fries. 

The portion somewhat remains as what it is when we tried it years back and also the standard of the fries does remain. But not the standard of the burger! I love their curry fries the most but I couldn't finish it. 


Derp's Cheese Bacon Burger with Curry Fries.

I don't remember their burger is in this shape(not that I know of when I tried it years ago) and seems like they used the sandwich bread for the burgers too? Pheraps they have ran out of burger bread.


Each set costs around 10-13 bucks with no gst charges as everything here is self service. Except for the mains which they will deliver to you. Many students love to dine there though.

I'm quite disappointed in their service as we waited more than 20 minutes for our food to arrive on a Monday evening, and also the sandwich/burger served are all cold :(

I think this will be the last time we will be dining there unless we got no choice. I hope the Everything with Fries @ Holland Village will serves better food, afterall it's a resaurant outlet, whereas the one at Orchard Central is more towards a fast food outlet.

We quickly went to meet our hotel coordinator for the site tour. Derp and I were completely sold after visiting our one and only choice for a wedding banquet :) Seems like we do not need to hunt around anymore. We have requested for them to block the date for us till we go down to pay the deposit this coming week.

Time to plan for the big day really soon after the venue is set. Looking forward to send out the save the date for helpers, family members and then guests. So much things to do, but I know we will get there since we had more than a year to plan.

Ending this with my usual #OOTD..


Monochrome Monday in Flymetoparis's Dahlia Floral Dress. Reviews are up here

No comments :

Post a Comment