Sunday, August 03, 2014

Of Basics and Prints...

Ever since Kissjane opened at Jurong Point, whenever I passed by I will pop in to take a look. They have my favourite blogshop brand which is My Glamour Place

The other day, I went in to try 2 of the basics they have which were from the old collection. I didn't buy it because I'm unsure of the sizes but now I can try it at Kissjane! :)

1) MGP's Northern Skater Dress in Navy Blue.


Very thick material and flattering cut, but I didn't get it in the end. :( I think it makes my arm looks huge. 

2) MGP's Lisley Dress


I hardly have the confidence to try off shoulder dress because my shoulders is broad! However, there was much rave over this dress so I decided to give it a try. Size S fits well even though the waist is slightly loose, I didn't get it in the end too.

For the detailed reviews of the above 2 dresses, you may click here.

3) MGP's Paxton Lace Dress in Black 


I didn't review it because it was no longer available at the website. Got it during their sales period and have been wearing this flattering dress for the longest possible time. My first ever drop waist dress haha! 

4) Megagamie's Raissaa Slit Shoulder Floral Dress

My first purchase from Megagamie and it's for the voucher to buy the garment steamer


Love the prints of the dress but was disappointed with the color. I expected it to be more of the mint side as seen on their website. But I reckon this dress will come in handy during xmas season lol. The detailed review of the dress is up here.

5) Red Poppiez - Ale Irregular Peplum Top In Blue


Top from Redpoppiez which I have been wearing it pretty often too. Though it's slightly baggy for me, but I love the prints alot! Have been getting lots of printed clothes lately. Link for the detailed review is after the next photo :) 

6) In House Fashion - Amitee Swallow 'Romper Dress in Mint


My first sleeve romper and needles to say, not much ironing is needed for this fuss free romper. Detailed reviews of the above 2 are up here.

7)  Ohvola's De Blossom Print Dress


I tried out size XS in Kissjane but I cart out size S instead. Size XS looks more like a bodycon on me and not a shift dress. A really comfortable piece and I have been wearing it pretty often. The prints of the dress can easily brighten up one's boring morning lol. 

8)  The Velvet Dolls: Graffiti Art Romper In White


Last but not least is this romper. My first ever white romper and is best for the sunny weather lately. Detailed review are up here

That's all for my ootd reviews for now. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment