Friday, August 22, 2014

Supply & Demand @ Orchard Gateway

I finally met up with my uni buddies after more than a year! We are all so busy with our personal life and it's not easy to meet up because 1 of us doesn't have a fix working schedule. 

I met up with Darwis first to look for a dinner place before Guo Liang arrives. Darwis is the one on leave hence he's very free and can meet at any time of the day. Anyway, my workplace is near town hence I reached somerset at around 6:15pm. 

We walked around Orchard Gateway and Darwis brought me to Supply & Demand. I think the whole place deco is very interesting, cafe style and the ambience seems great too. I look at the menu and everything seems good so we went in to wait for Guo Liang. 

Guo Liang had a hard timing finding the place because it's at one corner of level 2. If Darwis didn't bring me to this place, I probably won't know this restaurant exists in Orchard Gateway. 


The interior of the restuarant. 


The 'outdoor' seats which I think it's very nice too! It's so cafe style :)


By the way, they not only serves Italian food, but many others cuisines too. We saw Thai food on their menu if I never remember wrongly. But their main specialty is still Italian food :)


We ordered a Large Salsiccia Pizza to share. It costs $22 for a large pizza and $18 for a regular pizza. 

We also ordered 2 other side dishes.

Truffle fries - $15

Their truffle fries are really good. It's a must order and we see other tables ordering the truffle fries too. The best part of the truffle fries, maybe to others it may not be the best. There's fried garlics in the truffle fries. I had a good time eating it though I know people's first reaction will be "eeeekk". But it's really very nice. haha! 


Another side dish we ordered which comes with lots of different types of sausages. Sausages from many different countries! I can't remember the name of it. 


Last but not least, our Salsiccia pizza.

Surprisingly, we had a really filling meal and were trying to keep some space in our stomach for desserts!


Our group photo that night. :) 

The food at Supply and Demand tasted not bad and affirdable. Our bill came up to $60 plus in total which means $20 per person. 

The pricing of their food is affordable given the fact that we ordered quite a bit of stuffs. I was expecting the bill to came up to really high because afterall, we are in Orchard. 

I give them a thumbs up to their service because they were quick in getting us seats, refilling our ice water and serving our food. We reached early hence we need not be put on their waiting list. There were people queuing for seats after we left. 

They have a brunch menu too but the pricing seems on par with other cafes outside. I will definitely go back there again to try their pasta or perhaps brunch? :) 

Supply & Demand
#02-13/14, Orchard Gateway, 277 Orchard Road 

Since we hardly meetup, we hopped over to Cold Stone Creamery to have ice cream and continue our catch up session. Lots of things to talk after not meeting each other for more than a year.


3 of us shared the cookies crumble like the good old days. 

Anyway, I think this picture doesn't do the ice cream any justice. I give up taking a nicer photos and just eat my ice cream before it melts! 

We stayed there till 9 plus before heading home. It's been a really long time since I meet friends after work because I've been so caught up with the changes in my life. Oh well, it's a good that I squeezed out free time to do some catching up with friends, trying to achieve a balance in my life. 

Seems like the next time to meet them is during Guo Liang's wedding. A buddy finally off the shelves! 

Ending off with a #OOTD photo...


I'm in Hollyhoque's Adorable Pleats Spaghetti Dress. 

No comments :

Post a Comment