Sunday, August 13, 2006

10 days left..

10 days left..

yeah 10 days..seems so little time left fpr studying for my papers..yesterday mug whole day..dun really feel the stress..dun ask mi y..maybe is cuz i am just understanding it..OR maybe..i haven study till the part need to memorise..i am going to do it today..haa..

seriously Anp is a subject of biology..memorising yesh..but need to understand no matter what..so..ya understand first then burn the whole book and drink down ba..haa...:X..

came across this phrase.."
I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.Failure doesn't mean you are a failure.It just means you haven't succeeded yet."..i find it quite true..=)..

anyway..my boy level 118 le also le..grats~~..last night i change the top and bottom of my blog..=)..now eating breakfast..going for piano lesson soon..was planning with my boy..maple trainning prigram...haa..kinda looking forward..

later going to teach again..my throat is still not well..ARGH~~..bringing my notes around with mi today..=)..so full now..haa...need to rush liao le..><..and my boy so good..playing..haa..but seriously who now play infront of mi doesn't really affects mi..cuz i no mood for tat too..fear the fact that cannot study finish..blah blah..kz go le..another day of mugging..-__-"..

No comments :

Post a Comment