Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Worn out..

Worn out..

i'm running the last lap of this i dunno how many km of track.have already ran so far and is reaching the finishing line.can't give up at this point.can't even stop to take a rest.i really hope i can stop down and take a gasp of air and a cup of water.but i know i can only perserve on.

yeap i am trying to type more professionally looking as i am just too bored now.a change of style.after blogging think i'm going to rest.dragged my feet off the bed today.and i am damn deprive of my bed after i woke up and forced myself to read finish the notes and past year paper asap.I mean it i am DEPRIVED and DESPERATE.

exams deprive mi of my boy, my bed, my maple, my freedom and MY PRECIOUS BEAUTY SLEEP.wth.how i wish i could just burn off all the exam papers.It will be a better life if there isn't any exams.poly life would be much better than now BUT is already quite great now.=).It would be PERFECT if there isn't any exams.

i'm off to rest for now after typing a new style entry.got to get ready for school in 45 mins time i supposed.hope i'm not late as usual.getting PME book from li hua to copy the answers for each bloody question.the main point is i only got 1 day to copy it when i dun even have the time to study for BI which is on friday.

poor manda was being shoot by mi last night.=).sorry but it somehow relieves my stress.i know u understand.right my best project partner?=).but i had a good laugh while shooting manda and her piglet.shall not go into further details.its a bit crazy.but just now saw her online.nope this time i repent.i didn't shoot her.told her good news instead.heex.told her cca points have been updated.she is happy about it of cuz and I'M the one submitting the form.there was some problems and it makes mi damn irritated that day.BUT is all solved.=).so all my jin tai mentors got their cca points.everyone happy and i'm happy.

anyway happy birthday to victor aka tian zhen.later shall sing a birthday song for him probably after our paper.our standard custom.and it will goes like this :" happy birthday to u..happy birthday to u..happy birthday to tian zhen..happy birthday to u..".blogging tonight ba.after maybe i come home from paper or probably after i come home from teach at night.bye all and i can't stand the way i am blogging now.all the best to mi later.

thanks for being there supporting mi in whatever i do..telling mi to relax..and just do my best..thanks boy..=)..this period of time i really need u by my side..without u i think i would have break down...its really very stress this week..

No comments :

Post a Comment