Thursday, August 10, 2006

happy national day ~~

happy national day ~~

happy national day~~...happy 41st birthday to singapore..and i'm sick..Jing Xian is declared SICK~~..i take a look at the dustbin in my room..is horrible..LOLX~~..full of tissue and tissue..just tissue..

just eat 2 panadol down..and i confirm with my boy..is the panadol he bought for mi..at the chalet de..haa..which was 4 months ago..i long ago..no eat panadol le..ya..cuz is bad for health..but now no choice..feel a bit feverish so i better eat and go sleep le..

last night eat the flu medicine..is damn strong..i dun dare eat it today cuz tml got school..somemore test..i dun dare eat lor..sure cannot wake up..even if can wake up my head will feel damn heavy..

blog tml about what happen today ba..basically a whole day with my boy online..=)..yeah..we watched the fireworks together..YEAH~~..on tv..we are just a computer apart mah..lolx..=)..haha..

meeting my boy on friday le..yippie~~..even though i sick..i die also will go meet him..spread to him the best..LOLX~..kz night all..good luk for my AnP open book quiz tml..hope i able to flip the books fast..and bless that i recover soon..><..tml might be skipping noon lecture..if not i straight go teach after school..WHEN I AM SICK..no choice..cuz of money~~..cya all~~..

No comments :

Post a Comment