Saturday, August 05, 2006

A day at my boy's house..=)..

A day at my boy's house..=)..

heex..today morning woke up at like 9 plus..yeah went to teach till 11:30..then i took train down to my boy's house le..haha first time there ya..quite funny too..

hmm reach there around noon lor..then we decide to eat our lunch outside..saw the food court at the interchange there a lot of pple..so we sianz 1/2..haha..so decided to go his house there de kopitam to eat..seriously first time we eat at kopitiam..haha the feeling of cuz special and new..

then called qiang..his brother..ask him what he wan for lunch..then bought lunch back for him..haha..yeah..then we walked to his house le..oh on bus to his house we saw bel bel..haha..she didn't saw mi at first lor..only saw my boy..lolx..then we move from the back to the front..haaa..to talk to her lor..lolx..she on her way to find sop..the world so small sia..lolx..

reach his house..errm..cosy cosy..small small..ya..VERY NEAT LAH..still tell mi not neat..><..the whole noon..i was on his laptop doing my report..yeah..qiang was on computer..and studying..then my boy was studying behind mi lor..ya..played puzzle fighter to show him..haha..then..till evening time..i was asking clair to send mi somethings lah..actually all the while i on MSN...yeah..have some class chat..they very lame..they know i at my boy's house..then while clair sending over..i waiting...wait till very tired..my boy keep giving mi ginna story book to read...=)..but i refused to read any..haha..like what qiang say..ya i wan u to read for mi..:X:X..haha..just shy to say out..:P..then i go onto my boy's bed to sleep lor..haha..very tired lor wait till..my boy woke mi up..ya..at first refused too..haha..:X..

wake up liao..saw the file clair send..then..close everything..wanted to xfer to thumbdrive..then no space..-___-"..then watch some video with my boy and qiang..haha..some of my lame class video..very funny..keep laughing..miss them..><..then..after that..my boy send mi to tampiness to take train lor..then he go home le..1 hour home..-__-"..1 hour there too..haaa..but its worth it..kz lah watch finish superband..i bathe wan to continue my report le..arbo tml and monday die le..kzkz..bye all.

thanks my boy for everything u've done for mi today..=)..

No comments :

Post a Comment