Friday, August 18, 2006

加油!!!!加油!!!!加油!!!!加油!!!!加油!!!!

加油!!!!加油!!!!加油!!!!加油!!!!加油!!!!

加油!!!! is what i am telling myself for now..4 more hours and i can get my beauty sleep which i am lacking of for the whole week..

therefore after today paper..is HOME..then..sleep till 8pm..watch tv till 11pm..SHIOK..exams is not over..but NEED TO SLEEP LAH..had 4 hours of sleep last night..><..good job..today morning..manage to memorise 3 things...PLEASE COME OUT LATER~~~~~ROAR..yeah wan my life man..sometimes almost fall asleep when i was reading..

anyway..tonight..GREAT NIGHT..and tml meeting my boy..=)..yeap..shir and mi got addicted to something sia..tonight we will do it..cuz of that we cannot finish studying for today's paper lor..so -__-"..

its a way of relieve stress lah..

kz i wan finish up my sample paper liao..one qn left..dun really understand..going school to ask them..

please bless that the paper later everything come out SAME as sample paper...=X..bless mi remember integrator is low-pass filter and differentator is high-pass filter..-__-"..bye all..miss my class..i am coming to find your~~..they are having lunch now i suppose..due to the financial strength of mine i can only had it at home..:X..

kz my bed i am coming for u in a few hour times..wooo~~..BI SUXXXXXX..

No comments :

Post a Comment