Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy 21st Birthday Kris! :)

I was invited to Kris's 21st birthday at Punggol CC. Okay it's kind of funny because Punggol CC is located in Hougang. -_-". If you are wondering what kind of place is it to hold a party, I'll write more about it later. But first I'm going to comment on this present I bought for her. 

She's a fan of Victoria's Secret. Just as I was waiting for Derp on one of our Friday date night, I went in to Victoria's Secret and they are having some promotion I knew she love all this stuff especially those bath set which comes with a bag. There were only 3 scents and it weren't difficult to choose a scent for her because I know her too well :) 

Anyway, I requested the present to be wrap up. It's not my first time getting something from there because my everyday perfume is by Victoria Secret, but of cause I did not request to wrap it up the other time since it's for my personal use. I was expecting the traditional way of wrapping gift but they did it in a different way. 

Everything was in this plastic bag and they filled up the top part with all the chio papers and sprayed some body mist :) It does looks good and the effort is there but I just feel -_-". I ended up re-wrapping it again though.

I mean seriously, what kind of wrapping is this when you still can see what's inside ma. Nonetheless,  I believe they have some template/format to follow hence they wrap it this way. It's the effort to make it chio but not really wrapping it. 

Oh other than this Victoria's Secret bath set, I got her the rilakkuma 10th anniversary bag too :) She's a rilakkuma fan too :):) 

Back to the 21st birthday party, Punggol CC is about 5 minutes walk away from Hougang MRT. Kris didn't invite a lot of people because it's quite a close door event I would say. Mainlyher close relatives and her close friends. She booked the karaoke room which is definitely big enough for all of us. There were many sofa seats inside. Downside of the place is they do not let you bring your drinks in because you might spill on their carpet or other stuff.

She ordered her food from Stamford Catering, really taste not bad le! :) 

Oh and she prepared props and set up a DIY instant booth! lol! She's so creative la and she started doing all this signs the night before her birthday party lol! 


I took this from her facebook. So cute right? lol. 

My polaroid with her whereby guests would need to sign the guests book and she pasted this polaroid beside my message for keepsake purposes :) 

I didn't really stayed till too late because of the long journey home. After her cake cutting ceremony, I took photos with her before I make a move :) During the party, She introduced to me her still-studying NTU primary school friend so that I'm not so bored. I'm glad at least there's someone whom I can talk to at the party because all of them are freakingly young la! 



Since she have spare Polaroids film for me, We took photo again with her polaroid and I get to keep this :) 

From online Maplestory friend till real life friend who would go shop and eat together. Sometimes, I do find it amazing how we can keep in contact but I think it's possible whenever I see how far Derp and my relationship have gone to and will keep going! :) 

Last but not least, My#OOTD - MGP Looque Dress in Purple

Love the peek-a-boo back of the dress and do check out my review here!

No comments :

Post a Comment