Thursday, August 08, 2013

Loots from Kinokuniya, OOTD Review

Last Friday after work, I headed over to Kinokuniya before dinner date with Derp. Oh We had Four Fingers cause I'm craving for it hehe. 

Anyway, I was looking for a magazine which gives Rilakkuma towel as a free gift but I didn't manage to find that. I've gotten myself something else instead which I think it's a better choice as compare to the Rilakkuma towel! 

Oh and I've been looking for brides magazine but to no avail. I reckon I've to head to Kinokuniya one of these days. Karen told me there's a sales going on in Kinokuniya for members. I was thinking whether can I just say out Karen's IC number for them so I can get the discount but can't. :( They require the physical IC of the Kinokuniya's member. 

But in anyway, I'm good to go without the discount since Derp is reaching soon and We can go for dinner (totally famished). Just as I was paying, the kind guy behind asked the cashier to use his membership for me so that I can get the discount. Woo hoo! So grateful to him. He also asked the other cashier to do it for another guy beside him who's paying. Seriously, 好心人! 好心会有好报! :)

I've saved more than $10 bucks off my total bill. I guesed the Kinokuniya cashiers were all giving him black face because the kind guy have caused them to earn lesser. lol.

So here are my loots from Kinokuniya. :)


The Rilakkuma's 10th anniversary booklet + gift and Blissful Brides magazine. 

I've bought this Rilakkuma 10th anniversary box for this Rilakkuma tote bag. It's so worth it as compare to the Rilakkuma towel. Come to think of it, I've no idea when I'll use the towel. I'll probably can't bear to use it. 


The Rilakkuma tote bag is reversible! Hence you can flip in and out to use it depending on your mood.




Okay, all the jap words which I don't understand at all. But anyway, they attached a Rilakkuma 10th anniversary magazine inside showing all the various Rilakkuma products over the 10 years. So cool! This page above is just 1 page in the magazine. 

And below is what's inside the Blissful Brides magazine. It's super heavy and comes with many free stuff. It costs $7.90! Super worth it hence I chose this. There are many others brides magazine in Kinokuniya but I guess Blissful Brides is the best choice. Afterall, it's a local magazine. 


I like the wedding journal (Most right hand booklet) which let you jot down all the details. It's printed in a way such that there's check lists inisde, budget list and many other stuffs! Super helpful for brides to be and prevent one from becoming bridezilla!

Kinokuniya is having 20% storewide sales this long weekend till 11th August for non members! For more information check it out here :)

Last Friday's dressdown #OOTD. Katelyn Classy Peplum Top by Eternity Loft. Check out my reviews here.

No comments :

Post a Comment