Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hello Long Weekend!

My long holidays is full of up and down.

I sprained my back muscles on the eve of the long holidays. FML TTM!

Everyone have been asking me what happen and I told them " I think I over exert my back muscles while trying clothes in the changing room". -__-". Perhaps I'm just suay.

I woke up on the first day of the long holidays and I'm unable to tilt/twist my body to the left. I can do it but at the same time I feel a sharp pain on my back. I went for acupuncture in the afternoon, thank god it's open. I knew I've to do something to it because of my run on Sunday! I really don't want to miss it because it's my first run with Derp.

The day after the acupuncture session was terrible. #paindieme. It only gets better on Saturday.

I've caught a flu on fri night/sat morning but I'm glad it's better on Sat afternoon hence I went ahead for my photoshoot :). Tiring but worth it! 笑到嘴巴酸. Our first time doing a outdoor shoot, last year was indoor! This year decided to try something new since Derp has graduated, time for outdoor shoot :) Though the weather was scorching hot, I'm glad my body is able to take it despite the minor flu.

I thought I would end my long holiday with a 8km run despite all the shit that happens above. But who knows, it rained today morning before I woke up to get ready for the run. The rain did not stop by 8.30am hence the 8km run was cancelled but the 4km fun walk continued. They did give out the finishing medal and plush toy.

I've got too much complains about the whole event, I'll blog about it in another entry.

Enough of my rantings and that's how I spend my long weekend. More reviews coming up stay tuned :)

No comments :

Post a Comment